•{7}•

I was sitting next to Tyler, they were all doing their lives while I was making him some braids. "Ow", he said while I hit the back of his head. "Beauty is pain, stop moving", I told him while he rolled his eyes.

"Is Temma a real thing?", Tyler asked while reading some comments. "Yes, it's better then Chremma or whatever our ship name was", I said to Chris before he came in the camera.

"You stealing my girl, brah", he said in an australian accent which made me laugh. "Who would want a bottom anyway?", Tyler said to Chris while I covered my mouth completely shocked.

"Ask her, I'm not a bottom", Chris said with a wink while I smiled. "You screwing my woman!", Tyler screamed in a high pitch voice while I finished his hair.

"Your woman, I thought you said you were mine", Dayne said while looking offended to the highest level. They kept fighting about who was my man before Bryan walked in.

"Why y'all screaming so much?", he questioned while they three man glared at him. "Are you her side piece too?", questioned Tyler while I chuckled. "Side piece? Bitch I'm daddy", he said while winking at me.

I felt my cheeks burn up and I probably looked like a tomato but I wasn't going to let him win at that game. "Bryan isn't daddy, he's master", I said sensually while he bite his lip while raising an eyebrow.

The boys looked at us, shocked which made us laugh. "SHE WANT THE WHOLE CREW SHAWTY BRAVE!!!", screamed Tristan while we all bursted out laughing.

They kept doing their lives and I was going from one to another one. As I went to Bryan, we talked and became really close friends even tho he was a dick sometimes, he made me sat on his lap.

"Guys, that's my boo thang, Emma", he said kissing my cheek while I rolled my eyes. "How many boo's you have?", he questioned while I smiled. "I'm currently dating Tyler, Dayne and you, and my husband is Chris", I told him before Chris chanted in the back ground.

"Suckers!!!!! I'm her husband, bitches!!", he screamed before coming to kiss my cheek, Bryan pulled me away from the kiss making me almost fall.

I held onto his shirt while Chris pouted. "You ain't kissing my boo", he said while I chuckled softly. "Dang, being jealous is a Williams thing", I told them while they nodded simultaneously.

"That's a fact", they both said at the same time while I chuckled. "Emma is so pretty", I read while smiling. "You're pretty baby, thank you", I answered while giving kisses to the camera. "This turned into à everyone loves Emma live", Bryan said chuckling while I rolled my eyes hitting his side gently.

"What's the thing you hate the most about Bryan?", I read off before taking his face between my hands. "I'm trying to see if there's one flaw on this boy", I chuckled while he smiled and puckered his lips for a kiss. "Gimme kiss", he said in a baby voice before I put my hand on his mouth.

"You wish, lover boy", I answered jokingly before reading more comments on the live. "How long have you been in the Dream LA house? A full month", I said while pressing my lips together.

Already a full month, I can't believe it flew away that fast. I had taken so many dance classes, spend days at the beach with Swayla and on live with Dreamla that I couldn't believe it had been already a month.

"Can Emma teach Bryan some dance moves?", he read while I jumped off his lap and onto the cold marble floor. He sighed loudly, before all the boys followed us and put their phones next to each other.

"Okay, we're going to learn some simple stuffs. 1st, plié.", I said demonstrating them want it was while I turned around I saw their jaws almost falling on the ground. "Woman, I am not half as flexible as you are!", Tristan and Tyler said. "Imagine being a giraffe doing that", Dayne followed while I started laughing.

"It's not that hard, put your heels together and form a cercle with you hands. Then do like a squat while your heels stay together.", I tried to explain but they seemed to be so confused. "5,6,7,8, plié", I said while doing it with them. "Encore", I said in french while they did as I said.

Dayne was probably the most funniest plié I've ever seen, while Tristan's wasn't that bad. The other boys, theirs was questionable. "A for effort", I just said before looking at the comments and laughing by myself. "Chris looks like he's taking a shit", I read at loud while we all started laughing.

"That shit is hard as fuck man!", the hunger Williams screamed before we went to our second pose. "Next up is a battement tendue, it's a little more complicated but I believe in you guys", I said not really convinced before showing them what it looked like.

"Fuck that, I quite", Tyler said while throwing his arms up in the arms. "Can you teach us how to twerk?", Dayne asked while I looked at him with a smile that meant everything. I got down in a squat position before making up and down movements.

They all looked at me completely shocked before Tristan put himself in front of me. "Stop looking at my cousin man", he said while I chuckled. "Damn! She good", said Tyler. "I wanna be just like you", Chris said in admiration while Bryan was biting his lip.

"It's really easy, go low in your squat-..but not too low", I said after seeing Dayne sitting ont the floor. I spent a good 20 minutes teaching them how to twerk, and they weren't bad at all. Sure there was some improvement that can be made but I'm not mad about the outcomes.

They were all tweaking on their separate lives while I went to the kitchen to eat some leftovers because all that tweaking made me hungry. "You didn't tell me you could that", I heard Bryan whispering in my ear while I turned around to face him.

"There's a lot of things I can do", I whispered slowly in his ear while he bite his lip, his hand wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer while the other one was playing with my hair. "Don't tease me, princess", "Don't give me a reason to, daddy", we both said with a smirk on our faces.

"Don't tell Chris", he said while I nodded before looking around. "Don't tell Tristan", he nodded before pinky promising and going up to his room.