•{11}•

I went to the bathroom, AirPods in my ear, before finding Dayne showering. "Shit! Sorry!", I said while covering my eyes as he got out of the shower. "You ever heard of knocking?", he asked jokingly.

"You ever heard of locking the door?", I said sarcastically while looking into his blue eyes. Dayne was a full foot taller then me, and I had to tilt my head all the way back to look at him.

"I'll get out of your way now", he said smiling while I rolled my eyes. "Nice tat by the way", I shouted before closing the door.

A hand stopped the door for closing completely, I knew that hand, it was Bryan. "What are you doing?", I questioned as he walked in and locked the door.

He took off his clothes, and mine, before pushing the showers door handle and pulling me in with him, his lips eagerly searching mine.

He slowly pushed my back against the cold wall, lifting me up and starting the water. I gently pushed Bryan's shoulder back, disconnecting our lips, so that I could meet his gaze.

"Isn't this cliché?", I asked chuckling while he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Who cares", he said while pressing a long kiss on my lips.

I started to kiss his neck, wrapping my arms around him, my hand in his wet hair. Bryan moved one of his hands from its place of my waist, his fingers slowly stroking the soft skin on the inside of my thighs, never breaking the kiss once.

"Fuck", I said as he began to work his fingers, while I pulled him closer to me. My breath became jagged and I could feel the heat building up.

I pressed my lips to his earlobe. "Just fuck me already", "If that's what you want." he growled in my ear. Bryan quickly pushed into me without giving me time to adjust as he began to move his hips against mine.

His thrusts were uneven and it wasn't long before he was squeezing his eyes shut, groaning into my neck. That was enough to sent me over the edge.

I sat there, breathing heavy, arms still wrapped around each other, basking in the euphoria that hung in the air. He kissed my forehead.

"Fuck me, Em", "I just did", I said laughing before finally getting down on my feet. I finished washing my body and his, before we both got out of the shower.

The mirror was foggy making me laugh. I wiped the mirror a little before taking a picture of the two of us in our towels. We got dressed and slowly got out of the bathroom, him before me so the boys didn't wonder.

As I got out, I felt a hand grab my wrist before getting pulled into a room. I realized it was Chris's room. "Jesus, you scared me", I told him while he chuckled softly. "We need to talk", he said seriously while I frowned my eyebrows. "What's wrong?", I questioned while sitting on his bed. He started making a hundred steps in a cercle.

"Chris, what's wrong?", I asked again while he bite his lip and sat on his chair to face me. "You know Shalynn?", he said while I disapproved.

"No? Who's that?", I questioned as he sighed. "Dayne's sister. I know you and Bryan have been seeing each other behind everyone's back", he said while I got up and closed the door, mortified.

"How did you even find out?", I said while pressing my hand on my forehead. "I saw him walking out of your room with a huge smile", he chuckled while I hit his side. "What's the deal with Dayne's sister?", I said getting back on track.

He let out a huge sighed before putting his hands on my shoulders. "Bryan and have a thing for each other, I don't want to see you hurt", he said while I frowned my eyebrows.

"We made a pack, no catching feelings for each other", I told him while putting on a fake smile on my face. "Emma, c'mon we both know-...", he started while I cut him off. "There's nothing going on, he can be with any girl he wants and I can be with any guy I want", I said smiling at Chris before getting out of his room.

As I stepped out, Tristan intercepted me with a hug before pressing his lips on my cheeks. "What was that for?", I asked chuckling while he smiled. "I'm happy for you and Dayne", he said with a smirk while I frowned my eyebrows. "Excuse me?", I questioned while he left.

"You don't get to leave just like that!", I screamed at him before he flipped me off. I was confused that I didn't realize that I had walked into the wrong room. "Shit, sorry-...Dayne.", I said finally realizing who's room I walked in. "You can't get enough of me", he said laughing while I rolled my eyes.

"You really need to start locking your doors", I answered chuckling while he got up from his chair. "What's this thing about you and I?", I started while he chuckled. "Remember on live when I called you baby, kissed your cheek and we danced together? Everyone thinks we're dating now", he said while I laughed.

"I mean, who could resist me?", I questioned while flipping my hair before he pushed me gently. "Excuse me, you better treat your girlfriend better then this", the words slipped my mouth and we both ended up rolling on the floor laughing. "We're going to go pick up my sister from the airport, you're coming?", he questioned while I nodded.

As we arrived to the airport, I saw a blonde woman looking at Dayne's car and smile. We got down from the car and went to see her. "Shalynn", Dayne said while hugging his sister, Bryan's turn came and they were both smiling in each other's arms before she kissed his cheek.

Chris took my hand and gave me a pity smile but I brushed it off. "Hey, you're Emma right?", questioned Shalynn while I nodded before hugging her. "Yeah, Nice to meet you. Dayne didn't tell me he had a twin", I said as she chuckled. "Oh no, haha I'm older then him.", she said laughing while I nodded.

"I heard you and my brother started dating", she said while my eyes widened. "Oh, well-...", "Shalynn!", Dayne said while hitting his forehead. "You guys are together?", questioned Chris while I rolled my eyes. "Dayne, baby, are we together?", I asked him while putting my hand on his muscler arm. "Oh, yeah, for sure", he answered laughing.

The whole car started laughing except Bryan who clenched his jaw. He kept glancing at me while I ignored him most of the drive because he was talking with Shalynn.