#(15) Plots over Plots

Start from the beginning

"Let's take Chen with us."I say to Fathima while walking to the door.

"He's already in a car waiting for us."

"You? You called him?"

"You think only you can done things fast?"

" No,my partner,not before you."I say smiling.

Fathima smirks and we get on the car in a fast walk.

"He's in the way to Left!"

"Turn left!"

"Yes," Chen takes left.

" Oh no,Dr.Daniel is heading to Mr.Rahim's house."

" Oh Jesus Christ!" Chen shouts.

I and Fathima look at him with a strange look as if he has said something out of the world.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Uh?" I and Fathima both sigh.

" No,no,no,just go to right!"Fathima eagerly shrugs.

" Yes! Here we go!"

We reach Mr.Rahim's house where I insist Fatima to not enter the house but she stubbornly comes with me and Chen.We ask the two police guards who are guarding the house as it is sealed.

"Has there anyone come tothe house?"

"No,sir ."

"Are you sure ? There is no one? Any one who may enter from the back door?"

" No sir we are here standing all the day ."

" Okay,guard the place for us. If you see anyone suspicious then call us.We are going inside the house."

Fathima says," It's impossible for Dr.Daniel to enter the house ! How would he come here! Why is the location showing this?"

" We will find it later how he entered but firstly we have to catch him."

I enter with the front door and Chen and Fathima enters from the back.

"Dr.Daniel? Show yourself! We know you are here! Dr.Daniel?"

When I see no one answering, I go towards the upstairs room.When I am about to climb the upstairs, Suddenly Fathima opens the back door and it gives me a great shock!

"You scared me!"

"Did I? I was worrying as there was no sound even after you entered..."

" You worried about me!"

" No,no.....I mean.....Dr.Daniel?"

She blushes and she comes after me in the upstairs room.

I slowly open the door and I see nothing!

"Dr.Daniel's not here!"

"But how can it be possible? The tracker shows this exact location!"

"Something is wrong.....what is it? What is it!"

" Wait! I can hear something..."Fathima whispers.

" What is it?"

" Stop! It's coming from there."She points the bathroom with one finger.

" Oh! I didn't check the bathroom!"

"Check it."

I go near the bathroom and I open the door, I go near the bathtub and I remove the cloth over it.My whole body trembles with a shock.