alone together

as the two laid silently on their backs, they slowly passed their joint back and forth, back and forth; the silence between the two was growing more and more comforting by the second... which was completely necessary, because they both needed time to think.

crystal's thoughts consisted of a euphoric flurry of emotions... he felt his body sink deeply into the duvet beneath him, as if the weight of his limbs was slowly increasing. this steadied him.

gigi's presence beside him felt like a dream... of all the people that could have liked him, he thought... he could not believe that the beautiful, lean figure next to him, did...

he batted his eyes slowly, reflecting upon the night before; it had just felt so, perfect... he was pleasantly suprised by gigi's ability to aggressively, yet reassuringly dominate over him in the night.

crystal was also bewitched by the details of gigi's long, slender body and the subtle curves of his face. the boy was gorgeous. there was no denying that.

...

he couldn't help but long for the two, to just spend the entire day in bed together. he yearned to be able to wipe his tongue tenderly over the boys sharp collarbones and for gigi to reciprocate with other playful acts of lusts.

he decided he wouldn't even mind if the day was just spent in each other's arms with the casual twirl of his lovers fingertips within his long lavish mane; he just wished they could spend as much time together alone as possible.

"ughh do you really think we need to go out today?" crystal jokingly moaned, knowing there was no way gigi would cancel on all the other girls.

"babe it will be fun!" gigi replied, all the while sitting himself up onto the bed gracefully.

crystal inched his body lazily towards gigi in an attempt to lie his head against the boys thighs. he wanted the boy to caress his cheeks with delicate kisses and carefully trace the edges of his face with the tips of his fingers.

gigi watched as crystals eyes almost instantaneously closed. he carefully leaned over his lover to cup the bottom of the boys face with his palm. he then began to softly outline the shape of crystals pixie like face with kisses; resulting in a childish smile from his lovers mouth.

"geege," crystal finally whispered.

"yes hun," gigi quickly replied.

"I've decided... if the others ask if anything happened between us we can tell them."

"okay, are you sure?"

"yes. im sure." crystal, promptly sat up and stared lovingly into gigi's eyes.

"okay, then i guess we are finally ready to go," gigi smiled, and with that, he projected a faint kiss onto crystals lips.