sunrise

the two boys had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

it was now early morning and gigi had awakened. he childishly tickled his nose against crystal's long brown hair and let the subtle scent of coconut conditioner waft through his nostrils. he didn't want to wake the boy... not yet anyways.

he considered getting up to shower but decided to admire the delicate beauties of crystals face first; crystals petite nose and elf-like ears never failed to impress gigi. he was adorable...

not only was he adorable, gigi thought. but he was hot. the glow of the early morning sun captured the boy perfectly; highlighting the creamy caramel colour of his bare chest. gigi wanted to ingrain this image in his mind forever... especially since it could be a sight he'd never see again.

...

shifting these negative thoughts to the side, gigi decided to ignore them and finally hop into the shower.

crystal tiredly opened his eyes, and in his efforts to stretch, a yawn slowly escaped his mouth.

in the daze of the tired boy's early morning thoughts, crystal momentarily forgot gigi had slept next to him... this was until, gigi walked back into the room; droplets of water covering his porcelain chest and a towel firmly tucked around his waist.

"good morning babe." gigi stated. he smiled lovingly at crystal, who in response wavered his hands forward and opened his arms wide.

"oh no, I'll get you wet." gigi empathically responded through a weak laugh.

"i honestly couldn't care less."

crystal muttered the words through half opened eyes and a surprisingly large grin.

gigi climbed cautiously over his lover and rested his face upon the boys chest.

"gigi?"

"yes hun."

"i love you."