the mess

crystal leaned against his bed, he wrapped his arms around his legs and placed his forehead on top... "what had I done?" he thought. he regretted leading gigi on...

his boyfriend had always told him, "i just want you to be happy. even if that means i have to see you with another boy. as long as you're happy... im happy." but the idea still scared him.

it was never crystal's idea to have an open relationship... it scared him because the thought of falling in love with another boy had occurred to him , and what if falling in love with another boy lead him to falling out of love with his boyfriend...

of course crystal loved his boyfriend... he was one of the first people to accept him and to this day his no. 1 fan... but gigi... he did love gigi too.

thinking about Gigi, especially when he was alone always stirred a mixture of panic within crystal. he wished he didn't love him...

a notification popped up onto crystal's phone:

fuck. crystal thought. he didn't realise anyone had seen the two of them... he thought everyone else was asleep...

as he struggled over what to reply the memories of the kiss in the van flooded back to him... he couldn't help but feel the desire of wanting gigi's long finger's to rein-twine in his curls and grasp the back of his neck. he also wanted to kiss his lips again... but... he'd been with his boyfriend so long, and was afraid to see what would happen if someone else got in the way.

before crystal got the chance to respond, a second text popped up on his phone:

crystal's response was straightforward. he couldn't be bothered arguing with Nicky and knew he would be asked the question eventually anyways. he anxiously waited, and as the minutes passed by... the tension in his stomach grew tighter.