blushing

as half an hour passed, crystals head lightly fell onto gigi's shoulder. jackie, who was sat directly in front of gigi's seat, span around and smirked at gigi. "is there something on my face?" gigi remarked, his tone soft, yet direct. "oh nothing." jackie muttered, his eyes revealing a suspicious irony in his words. jackie eyed crystal up and down, and then almost simultaneously murmured, "so... are you two a thing or what? has my baby girl finally found a girlfriend?" gigi's face almost immediately turning a subtle shade of rose. this would be barely noticeable to most people but jackie noticed straight away...

jackie knew gigi through and through. after all, the two joked that they were father and daughter. "is that a slight blushing i see?" jackie whispered... gigi struggled to think of what to reply. his thoughts were all shooting in completely opposite directions. as he sat for a few seconds his thoughts grew more and more overwhelming... eventually he forced himself to spit out the first thing he could think of. he wanted to break the silence, "well, you see we're just two lesbians who are madly in love." gigi could always rely on the stern calmness of his voice to disguise his nervousness. "hmmm, i see." jackie replied, his lips shooting upwards on one side and his eyebrow uplifting.

as jackie turned back around to face forwards in his seat, gigi felt crystal tenderly trace his thumb around his palm... and instead of facing crystal and staring down at his dainty elf ears and curly brown hair gigi decided to close his eyes. he wanted to bask in crystals presence. they were only just beginning press week but he knew it would end sooner than he'd like.

"everyone! we're stopping at a gas station, so if you need to go toilet or buy any snacks, now is the time." the driver proclaimed.

gigi nudged crystal, wiping his hair away from his eyes. "pfss crystal, we're at the gas station" gigi said. crystal squished up his face and yawned. his eyelids finally awakening to the site of gigi's dark brown eyes staring dearly at him.