...

"i think it's about time we head back to our rooms." crystal persisted.

"okay, let's go."

and with that, gigi projected a weak smile. he was evidently grateful to have had the discussion he'd just had with crystal, but still, he was a little disappointed. he just wanted crystal to himself...

crystals hand rested on the doorknob to his hotel room door. gigi was stood behind him, and crystal wondered what would happen next... should i invite gigi in? he thought... the idea circled his mind but he couldn't quite settle on a decision.

...

before crystal could even make up his mind, he found Gigi's slim fingers resting upon his hips. he was pleasantly surprised by the act...

... warm breath then began to pierce through gigi's lips and onto the tender skin of his neck... this act alone, causing chills to travel down the length of his entire body.

accompanying his warm breath, gigi's plump lips slowly began to suck upon crystal's delicate skin; mediating a slight groan from crystal's own mouth.

consequently, crystal unexpectedly felt gigi's fingers prompt their way further into his pants...

"oh my god! gigi, we can't do this here." he turned around to face the gorgeous boy, who was stood behind him with an innocent grin on his face...

"okay, okay, well can i come in then?" he insisted, once again inching out his bottom lip and creasing his eyebrows with a hopeful glance.

"of course." crystal goofily laughed...

gigi sat impatiently on crystal's squeaky, yet surprisingly comfortable bed while crystal fumbled to lock his hotel room door. his urge to plant kisses across the entirety of crystals body was growing more unbearable by the second...

...

(light) S M U T

crystal was finally sat next to him,

and before he could even speak, gigi's hips were forcefully thrusted upon his lap...

as crystal admired the subtle beauties of gigi's angular face, gigi's lengthy fingers began to clench the front of his collared shirt; inching crystal's face towards his own.

"you don't know how long I've been waiting to do this," gigi breathed.

he began by brushing his soft lips against crystal's; already aroused by the singular fact that he was finally sharing breath with the person he adored the most...

crystal responded by playfully biting the bottom of gigi's lip and then roughly inching his tongue deep into his lovers mouth; eliciting a sharp moan from gigi's damp lips.

through pants gigi began to inaudibly speak, "babe have you got condoms and lube?"

"ah yeah, i put them in that drawer over there," crystal hazardously pointed to the dresser next to his bed.

as gigi hurriedly pulled open the drawer, crystal began to strip of his clothes... he felt somewhat self conscious sitting in front of gigi completely naked.

...

although he knew the boy had seen him naked numerous times before, this time felt different...

condom in hand, gigi eyed crystal up and down greedily, all the while discarding his own clothes. crystal internally gasped when he noticed gigi was already erect; the veins in gigi's cock pulsating as the gorgeous boy pulled the piece of plastic over his firm cock.

adjusting crystal's arched back, gigi traced his lips down the length of the boy's body; beginning at the curve of his lovers neck and finally reaching his tailbone. with each peck of gigi's mouth, crystals hands clenched tighter and tighter upon the duvet beneath him.

"babe, please" crystal heavily breathed. "enter me now."