you

crystal's, "I love you" sat peacefully at the forefront of gigi's mind. the words were both a burden and a blessing to him, but they elicited excitement all the same...

"so..," gigi began, all the while tying up his immaculately white shoelaces, "what are you comfortable with telling the others? i mean, i expect at least jackie and nicky will have a lot of questions." he didn't want to bring this up but he knew it was necessary to ask.

...

crystal's eyes swiftly started to scatter the room. it was as if he expected the answer was going to be written on the wall somewhere. gigi knew this perplexed look of crystal's all too well.

"babe, are you okay?" gigi inquisitively asked.

"um, i'm a little anxious i suppose... it's just, i'm scared to make this a big deal, well, i mean us a big deal. as soon as i do that, the truth is out and it's harder to mask my feelings towards you. even to myself. ugh i don't know if any of that makes sense."

...

"crystal, i'm willing to do whatever you feel comfortable with... you know i love you, it's just up to you to decide what you do with that. if we only last a week. i am going to cherish that week... and, well if we last longer than a week, i will of course be over the moon but i don't want you to feel any pressure from me, at all... we don't even have to tell the others anything, if you really don't want to.

instead of replying, crystals eyes darted once again towards his own shoes. crystal had so many things he wanted to say, but at the same time he was scared of muddling his words... especially in front of gigi.

"perhaps you just need a joint?" gigi suggested with a slight giggle.

he hoped this would ease crystal a little bit before meeting up with the other girls for brunch.

crystal nodded silently; the two were both regular smokers so it was no surprise to crystal that gigi had brought weed to the hotel. it was actually one of the reasons the two had become so close in the first place...

[gigi was not the sort to abide by the rules and her sneakily sharing hits with crystal every day during the filming of drag race was no exception.]

"there's no way i could get through this week without smoking." gigi stated, all the while using his delicate fingertips to roll up their joint.