fruit snacks kisses

the girls had one hour remaining of their drive to the hotel. the van was silent and all of the girls apart from crystal and gigi were asleep. gigi reached his hand into his packet of fruit snacks to realise there was only one left. he stared at crystal... crystal's eyes widened and through voice cracks he chuckled, "im sorry. i was hungry." gigi laughed, and muttered, "i think i deserve an apology." he patted away fake tears and smirked.... and then, the two fell silent.

"crystal." gigi exhaled; crystals eyes were engrossed in the examination of gigi's sharp cheekbones and the perfect slope of his nose. but finally he replied, "yes?" gigi's lips slowly parted and with a sigh he said, "i really want to kiss you right now." his eyebrows sunk and his bottom lip jutted out...

crystal raised his hands onto his own cheeks, squishing them upwards, "gigi, are you sure?" his brows furrowed and his hands slightly trembled... "please?" gigi asked... and then without hesitation, crystal pressed his soft lips against gigi's. gigi was pleasantly surprised at the sweetness of crystal's mouth, it tasted like berries, after all.

slowly, gigi fumbled his hands through crystals long curly mullet, making his way towards the back of crystal's neck. his finger's tensed up as crystal gently explored the inside of Gigi's mouth. the pulse of crystal's neck increasing as the seconds passed by... finally, the two drew apart.

gigi's fingers untangled from crystal's hair and pulled away from crystal's neck. he reached towards his own lips. tracing them carefully, admiring the slight wetness that remained... "crystal" gigi said. "thank you for that."

crystal smiled and then muttered, "you're welcome," all the while flicking back his mullet and raising his shoulder. gigi stared back at crystal with complete and utter admiration. "I'm so happy we're going to be together for the rest of the week." gigi said through a giant smile... "me too," crystal said... and his head, once again dropped onto Gigi's shoulder.