Episode 7

gays, what's the best medicine for emptiness? LOOOOL

actually what's the best medicine for body pain?

=============================

"So, you want me to take care of your company?"

"You're not deaf."

"That's not how you talk to someone you want help from."

"Are you gonna do it or not?"

"Ah, hyung~"

"Don't do annoying shit like that, Yeonjun."

Taehyung frowns at Yeonjun trying to act cute in front of him.

"Ah whatever hyung, I'll do it since the pay is good. And I'm bored."

Yeonjun lies on the sofa.

"Plus this office looks good. I feel great knowing I'll be the president for a while."

Yeonjun looks around his office now.

"It's up to you to get your secretaries, you can keep the old ones or hire new ones. Just keep the company up. And don't try entering MY office."

Taehyung warns, knowing how curious and foxy his younger cousin is.

Yeonjun smirks but one deadly look from his hyung stopped him. He may be a brat but he still knows his cousin well. People, even their families, say they're somewhat alike. But there's one big difference.

He and Taehyung can be what you call devils. But everyone who knows them personally would say Taehyung is beyond that once you get on his wrong side.

He, the closest cousin of the Hyun brothers, knows to never cross the line.

"Okay, I got it hyung. Never let anyone enter your office. Even I can't go there."

"Good."

"Now, hyung. Let's go meet your bunny."

Taehyung raises his brow at him.

"Come on, hyung. I know you saw me back in Thailand. I saw you with your bunny. I saw the others, too. Unfortunately, I had a trip with my friends so I didn't say hello anymore."

"He's busy now."

"How about tomorrow?"

"No."

"The next day?"

"Nope."

"Next week?"