Episode 13

Heh!

                                                                   ==========================

"It's been a while."

Taehyung greets with no smile.

Facing him is no other than Jin.

Well, you see. Today's the meeting or usual hang-out day for them. Which, Taehyung and Jungkook had been missing the past few weeks.

Why?

"Wow, new faces. Who are you guys? Sorry, but Sweetness Overload is closed for today. Comeback later. Thanks!"

Jin speaks with a not-so-obvious professional smile and while stretching his lips with this very friendly smile, his hands were gripping the shop's door handle tightly and was about to slam it close.

"Ah, hyung. Come on. I already told you we were busy."

Jungkook sulks and stops the door from closing.

All this while the rest of their friends are inside sipping on their respective drinks and watching these unfold.

"Busy with what? Busy fuck-"

Unstoppable Jin.

"Yea." – Taehyung

"Hyung! You can't just agree with that. And Jin hyung, FYI, I was busy after my graduation since I have to start working at Tae hyung's company."

Jungkook with a little bit of sassiness answered.

"If you don't wanna open this Shitness Overload door, I could always break-"

Taehyung already picking up the pot on the side was stopped when his bunny suddenly pulled him inside.

With salty Jin opening the shop's door, of course. I mean, Namjoon could always pay for the quick fix but why all that trouble, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, are you guys traveling by the end of this month again?"

Ami asks when everyone sits around the table.

"Yeah, it might be earlier but we have to go before next month."

Yoongi answers, resting his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yoongi hyung, you promised it's not something dangerous." -Jimin

"Don't worry. We just have to get some info there and we'll come back. No killings."

Namjoon even raised both his arms, as if it helps them prove what they were saying now.

Jin simply raised his eyebrow and Namjoon had to immediately drop his arms. Magically, his arms landed around his lover's waist.

"Ew."

A whisper (but not really) was heard from, who else, but Taehyung.