Episode 12

"Alright. You move."

Taehyung laid back on the couch, simply watching Jungkook eagerly yet gently grabbing his throbbing dick with cuffed hands and align it on his hole.

"Mhmm..."

Jungkook bits his lower lip as he slowly pushes himself down.

"AAH!"

Jungkook screams when Taehyung thrusts in suddenly when he's half in.

Jungkook falls forward, shaking and panting heavily.

"H-Hyung...don't...don't move."

His voice cracks due to sobbing and panting.

"Sure."

Taehyung smirks and lets the younger move on his own pace.

Jungkook moved slow and steady.

"O-oh...master...it's so...big."

Taehyung learned Jungkook tends to say things when they're doing it. Making Taehyung go crazy all the time.

Jungkook realizes and looks at his lover.

"Don't. Don't move, master."

Jungkook says, more likely pleads.

Taehyung looks at him sternly but retracts his hands which were about to grab his hips again. Instead, Taehyung rests his big veiny hands on Jungkook's milky thighs.

Jungkook started moving faster and the living room is filled with skin slapping sounds and soft moans from Jungkook, low grunts from Taehyung.

"Master...master, please...remove this...please ah-"

Jungkook pants louder and rides Taehyung faster. His face flushed, neck and collarbones slowly turning reddish.

Taehyung watches how Jungkook looks wreck on top of him. Drool dripping and tears staining his pretty face.

Taehyung ignored the request and kept the cock ring on. He started moving and thrusting in, making Jungkook stop and tremble.

"Ah. Ah. Master...wait-"

Taehyung quickly wraps his arm around Jungkook's thin waist when the younger was about to fall on his back.

"Ughh...Nghhh...ah...m-master...s-slow...slow down-ah! wait-ah...ah!"

Jungkook sobs louder, Taehyung's hitting his prostate again and again, making him feel too much pleasure yet he couldn't release.

He tried moving his hand again but realizes he's still handcuffed.

"Fuck, baby."

Taehyung curses when Jungkook unintentionally clenches harder.