25

Dinah, if this gets out..." She leans back in her chair, taking a deep breath.

"You don't think I don't know that?" I run my hands through my hair. "More reason for you not to tell anyone. She's 17 soon and will no longer be an intern here, we're hoping to make it till then."

"Then you need to cut it out with the flirting in the middle of the lobby. From what I can tell Mani is pretty mature for her age, so I know you're not forcing yourself on her."

"Really?"

"Listen..." She takes a deep breath. "Love is love... she might be a high schooler but I think she knows and understands what she is doing, just like a full adult would. Just promise me you'll be more careful. Something as simple as this could end up tearing down everything you worked for."

"I know."

"So this isn't just some fling, some crazy male fantasy?"

"No, Ros. I think I'm fallen for her." I think I can feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

I, Dinah Jane, do not blush

She smiles at me. "Never thought I would see the day that Ms.Hansen is smitten by a girl. I would of swore you would have died a cranky old bastard and all alone. But, every time you talk to her your face lights up."

Nevermind, I guess I do.

Someone crack the whip, because I'm whipped.

"My lips are sealed. Just promise you will treat her right, and you're respecting her."

"Yes, Mom!"

"I'm serious, Dinah. Just be careful."

I will I promise
_____________________________
Now here I am, cuddled on the balcony with mani waiting for the fireworks to start. It's nice to be so high up because you can see almost everything from here.

I look down at her, as her head lays on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. The fireworks start and light up the night sky.

"This is amazing." She tells me.

"That it is." I tell her still looking down at her. She glances up at me and her face is now blushed. She crawls herself onto my lap and straddles my legs. Pushing her hands through my hair, she kisses me. Her tongue demands access into my mouth, and who am I to deny her. When she pulls away she rests her head on mine.

"Don't you want to watch the fireworks?"

She shakes her head. She pulls back slightly and pulls her shirt over her head. Then unclips her bra. "I want you."

Yep, I created a monster.

"I think there will be a way to do both. Stand up, take off your shorts and turn around."

She does as I ask as I slip off my pants. Good thing we're 30 stories up. Wouldn't want anyone to see my girl in the throes of passion.