2

I started this company right out of high school. My Grandfather, had his faith in me unlike my father and loaned me my start up money. Now 4 years later here I am. The CEO, of Hansen Enterprises and Holdings. I sit at my throne at the top of the 20th floor and pretty much everyone bows down to me. Sometimes it good to be the king.

I'm walking out of my office to head over to Rose.I have my phone in my hand and typing frantically, and not paying attention to where I am going.

I run right into someone and papers end up going flying everywhere.

"I'm so sorry, Ma'am ." I hear the voice of an angel tell me. I look down and see a girl, with long black wavy hair, wearing a gray skirt with a white blouse. She's on her knees, trying to recover the paperwork that is now spread across the ground.

I kneel down and start helping her. "It's ok." I tell her as my hand gently covers over hers. There's a small jolt of electricity that passes through us.

She looks up at me with the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen. She gasps and I think she felt it to.

I haven't seen her before, not that I pay much mind to the people that work around me. As long as there doing their jobs right, they tend not to cross my path.

If they see me they know that they're done with.

Off with their heads.

We finish gathering the papers and we stand back up.

"Thank you, Ms. I'm sorry again for running into you." She tells me with a slight smile creepy on her beautiful face.

"I should of been looking where I was going."

"You're right, you should have." She grins.

I can't help but laugh.

I see a couple heads turn in our direction and by the looks on their faces I would say they're shocked. I give them a look that says get back to work and they quickly turn away.

"What's your name? What department are you in?"

"I'm Normani Hamilton I'm actually working with Mrs. Parker."