19

Sunday morning:

The rest of yesterday was spent mostly in bed. If we weren't making love, we were talking or watching a movie. She told me a little more about Derrick which just made me more uncomfortable. I hate the fact that she has to go home.

I texted Welch and ordered a full background check on him. I don't think he would hurt her, but I need to make sure she's safe.

"Good morning, birthday girl ." My girl comes in carrying a tray dressed in a pair of my blue boxers and a silk camisole. She walks over to me and sits it down over my lap.

"Oh, it is a good morning." She woke up this morning, with an incredible blow Job I was more blown away by the fact that she didn't have a gag reflex.

She sits down next to me, putting her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek. "I want to try and make your birthday special this year. I'm even making you favorite Chocolate Cake."

"You've already made it very special, and one of my favorites."

"I'm glad. I need to go check on your cake." She hops off the bed with one final kiss.

I'm digging in my eggs and hashbrowns when my cell phone rings, it's my mother.

"Hello Mother." I answer.

"I just wanted to call and tell you happy birthday."

"Thank you."

"Are you sure you won't join us for dinner tonight?"

"I can't, I already have plans." I tell her.

"Plans? Let me guess work?" She says disappointed.

"Yeah." No. "I have a huge meeting to prepare for. Maybe tomorrow night?"

"Really?"

Ok, Hansen , don't give the woman a heart attack.

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Oh, Dinah . That would make me so happy."

"Just don't go crazy just you dad, Ally, and Lani."

"I can deal with that."

We talk for a few more minutes and we hang up.

I do love my family, they understand the reasons I have not wanting to celebrate my birthday. I think after talking to Mani for hours about it. She made me look at my birthday in a different light. My early childhood might of sucked, I should take that i do have a family now, that cares about me. And would do almost anything to see me happy.

Years with a shrink, trying to tell me that, and all it took was Mani to open up my eyes. I would of gone over today, but, I really want to spend more time with Mani before she goes home this evening.