23

"Copy room. You know that's the interns job. Making copies, lowly employee stuff." She smiles at me. "Can I get you anything else, ma'am ?"

I point to me cheek, asking for a kiss.

She giggles before she looks over at the door.

"It's safe, nobody will walk in without me telling them first."

She walks around my desk and kisses my cheek, and I take the chance to grab her ass.

"Ms.Hansen!" She smacks my hand. "I need to get back to work."

"Are you going to be ok this afternoon..." I worry about her having to go home and deal with Derrick.

"Yeah, I promised to cook Him some meals. If I'm cooking, he stays out of my hair."

"If you need me, you know you can call me."

"I know. But, I'll be ok. I know how to deal with it. I want you to have a good time with your family."

"I rather have a good time with you." She laughs and pushes my shoulder.

"I got to get back. I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the boss." She winks before walking away and leaving my office.

Oh, this is going to be hard. I know I have to be careful because of her age. Even if she was 18,I would still need to worry. I could say I wish I knew what I got myself into, but to be honest, I don't care. There's something about that girl.

And I'm glad she's mine.

July 4th 2017:

The last 14 days have been fantastic. After work, mani would come back with me to my place till she knew Derrick would be passed out. We spend all our time together on the weekends. My girl is now a little sex kitten. I think I released the tigeress.

So far it's been pretty easy to hide our relationship, well at least I thought.

5 days ago Rose found out about our relationship. You could say that day I might have been a little obvious. I thought everyone on the floor was out to lunch. Mani was at the reception desk and I was leaning over, and I might have been flirting.