Izuku ignores the voice unsure of who or what it was. Instead he tries to still his thoughts and feelings. Trying desperately to calm the conflicting emotions he feels.

Thoughts are wiped up and sloshed around like a storm. The rooms lights flicker a little and the curtains sway with the new found draft that sends a chill down Aizawa's spine. The man looks up puzzled by the change of temperature and at the lights which are yet again flickering. It reminds Aizawa of the first time the two met. This sends another red flag up in the mans mind.

He didn't know what was wrong with the fluffy haired boy then and he hardly knows any better now. All he can do is try to keep him calm before he can start to get any sort of answers.

"Deku?" Aizawa tries again sighing. He walks forward slowly not trying to spook the boy. He already looked so terrified.

Izuku can hardly hear it, but somehow manages to uses it to ground him. In turn uses this and snaps the boy out of his daze. He shakes his head to try and clear it before looking up at the man. He again starts going over his muddled but less chaotic thoughts that over flowed and live in his brain rent free.

In the two or maybe three days Izuku has been here he's had more to think about then ever before. More than he ever thought were even possible. A mer few minutes ago He had woken up from the best sleep he has ever had gotten, dead or alive, he is still tired but he was peaceful, he felt rested and warm.

Warm. Can you believe that? A dead cold boy felt warm. Izuku won't lie it was the best kind of warm, like getting hugged by your mama, or eating homemade katsudon, or remembering a happy memory that swells your heart.

Well Izuku doesn't have a heart but he still felt it.

Warm.

Not the kind of warm that triggers his flash backs, or the kind that burns, not the kind that opens up wounds and causes him to go crazy and trash the place.

He still needed to apologise for that to Aizawa.

No, just a nice cozy light tingling feeling that smooths over his whole body. It seems to heal his mind temporarily, calming any negative emotions. Everything stoped for this warmth. He Let it completely take over and clear out any and all negativity. It was great. Like that calm no pain floating feeling he had second after dying. As he reminisces how the feeling came about he can't help but frown at the loss. Just like when he fell back down.

How can he get it back?

When he started to come too and first felt this sensation He hadn't open his eyes immediately, instead he bathed in the new comfort and relaxed a bit. He was disoriented and confused, but it was soon taken over by calm. And yes there was pressure, he could feel a weight almost pressing down on him.

It was around his chest area. He tried to pay it no mind, it's was hard but he was able too, until it started getting heavier and sharper. It kept tightening and clawing. It brought discomfort that the warm feeling had to fight to overpower the feeling. It felt like he was short of breath yet he couldn't breath to relieve it.

While all that was happening He thought he was still dreaming or imagining thing. Hallucinating maybe? Yet he hasn't slept since he died, much less slept well. It's been years. When even was the last time?