Chapter 23: Never been better!

"Kowareta Rozu..." Mr Aizawa said, "He's dead"

Kowareta let herself fall onto the ground. Her whole body was trembling and her heart was beating slowly. She didn't know whether to scream, cry or be happy. She sat there, everyone staring at her. She looked down, hair covering her face. She began to cry- she didn't want to, but she did. 
"He was a villain, he was intoxicated, he was a traitor, he was..." Kowareta clenched her fists, "He was so many things but, at least... he was... my... father." Kowareta looked up to Akira's calming, gentle blue eyes and buried her head on her lap. 

Akira ran her fingers through her hair and said, "Maybe it's for the best..." Kowareta looked up and Akira continued, "Maybe when he meets your mother, he'll apologize, he'll tell her about you and how you were more powerful than your old man," Akira's voice went from calming to trembling and she cried. Tears filled most of her classmate's eyes as well. 

Todoroki held out a hand, and Kowareta took it. 
"Do you regret it?" Todoroki said. 
Kowareta stood there, staring at him, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Kowareta gulped and said, "No." 
"Then stop crying," Todoroki said. Kowareta stopped crying looked at Todoroki, smiled and hugged him.  In a way, she felt relieved but a part of her also felt broken. They buried Her father there, and the news wasn't spread any more than class 1-A and Mr Aizawa. They returned to their dorms and Kowareta decided to have some rest. 

"She'll be fine, she just needs some rest..." Akira said. Everyone was shocked by what had happened, so they waited for the next day. 

-time skip-

 It was Friday morning. Kowareta heard a knock on her door. She woke up and said, "Come in." Akira came inside and opened her curtains. "You okay?" Akira asked. Kowareta smiled and hugged Akira, leaving her shocked and said, "Never been better!" She went outside pulling her PJ hoodie up and everyone was staring at her, and they had no idea what to say. Just then Eri and Midoriya came in through the door. Eri was smiling but when she saw everyone's expressions she became confused. Kowareta smiled and ran to Eri and picked her up. Eri was wearing a fluffy bunny dress and her hair open. Kowareta buried her nose on her dress, so fluffy. Eri smiled and they turned around to see everyone faces. Akira started laughing and soon everyone was laughing their heads off for no apparent reason.

Kowareta had the day off from school and Eri was staying with her. They waved goodbye to everyone and Kowareta closed the door. 
"So Eri... What do you wanna do?" Kowareta asked.
Eri made a funny face and then shrugged. There was a moment of silence and then they both sighed plummeted onto the couches. 
"Come on, We have the entire dorms to ourselves, let's just have some fun!"

-TIMESKIP-

"I hope Eri hasn't caused her much trouble," Midoriya sighed. When they arrived at the dorms they heard loud music blasting. 
"OMG, I LOVE THIS SONG!" Mina screamed. She ran inside and saw Kowareta and Eri dancing. The place was a mess, but Mina threw her bag on the floor and started dancing along. Pretty soon Akira, Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka and Kirishima joined them.

The song finished and everyone fell down. 
"That was fun!" Eri said then put her hands up, "let's do it again!" 
"You need to go home!" Midoriya said, "But we'll do that again!" 
Mr Aizawa took Eri back. 
"Okay! Prom is in 1 week, and we need to get ready!" Mina said. 

"So, Ilda, Aoyama, Kouda, Satou, Shouji and... Mineta are going to help decorate the hall since they don't have a date. "We are going to, umm also HELP!" Mina said. 
"Exactly!" Miss Midnight said, "Come on, I'll show you the hall," Miss Midnight led them outside to a bus waiting for them. 
"Only Ilda, Aoyama, Kouda, Satou, Shouji and... Mineta are allowed, its a surprise!"

Everyone else nodded. The bus left and just then, the girl's dresses came. Everyone ran to Akira's dorm to check out their dresses.

---------------------------------------

YAY! another chapter is done! 

PLUS ULTRA!

𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓 (𝖇𝖓𝖍𝖆 𝖋𝖋)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara