Chapter 2: Meet Kowareta Rozū

It all started on a dark and stormy night-

"Ah! no that's just cliché!"

It all started on a dark and stormy night. Dark and stormy night it was.

"Now it doesn't make any sense."

It all started on a dark and stormy night. Dark and stormy night it was. The sky was dead-

She wrote then stopped. Tapping her pen on her table all that was visible from the light of her candle was her table, her journal and her pen. "THIS IS STUPID!" She yelled and slammed her journal shut. "I don't know why I have to spend countless hours writing this shit!" The door to her room opened revealing a shadow of a woman in her 30's with caramel-blond hair and emerald eyes. "Kowareta, honey how is your journal going?"

------

Aoi hari, quirk: wind- Kowareta Rozū's stepmother

---------

Kowareta put her thumb and her index finger on her forehead and replied, "yeah fine. I guess..."
Her stepmother simply nodded and closed the door. Kowareta set her foot on one of the table legs and leaned back. She tilted her head, the room looked upside-down from her perspective- just like her life. A white and grey munchkin cat appeared in front of her and started licking its paw. Kowareta stopped leaning and picked up the cat. She set it down on the table in front of her and started stroking its soft fur. As she did, she started thinking about her life choices. "Why do I even need a fucking therapist?" she sighed and closed her eyes. PING!  A small sharp sound made her open her eyes.  

MESSAGE FROM AKIRA SURU: I made it! You? 

Kowareta's eyes shifted to an envelope at the end of the table. She picked it up and read the label. "U.A entrance exam" Kowareta opened the envelope, without trembling hands and shaky breath. She knew she made, she had to. and she did. So she picked up her phone and simply texted back "Oh yeah, same here." She plugged her headphones into her phone, "Play SHE" A tune she had heard for millions of times started playing. SHE. Her mother loved that song. So Kowareta leaned back and let the music send her to sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UUUUUPPPPP!" A girl with pastel blue hair and grey eyes barged into her room. Kowareta forced her eyes open and gave the girl an evil stare. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW, YOU GIRL OF A BITCH!" She threw a pillow at her. "Its MIZU," she said. "Aaaaannd we have the same mother" and after that, she ran out of her room. Stepmother, Kowareta thought. She got up and a pile of neatly folded clothes caught her attention. A note was attached to the clothes. 

----------------------------

Mizu hari, quirk: water- she can control water- Kowareta's little stepsister

----------------------------

"It's your uniform for U.A high. get dressed and come outside" 

Kowareta got dressed and looked in the mirror. "Not my style." She went outside, grabbed a granola bar and her bag and was just about head out the door when her stepmother came to her and adjusted her tie. Kowareta just looked down and closed the door. 

CLASS 1-A

Kowareta now stood in front of the class 1-A. She took a step forward until a hand stopped her. "Wait here." She looked up and saw a man who looked like he could really use more sleep. He had black hair and had a weird scarf-like thing wrapped around his neck. "Eraser head? he's a teacher?" she thought. He went inside leaving Kowareta in front of the huge door. 

"Hey, Rozū!" Somebody appeared behind her. 
"Its the first day and you're already late," Kowareta said, raising one of her eyebrows.
"Sorry, got stuck in traffic!" She said and took a step forward.  Kowareta stopped her, nodded her head 'no' and pointed to the door. They could hear Mr Aizawa trying to get the class to calm down. 

"Come in..." They finally heard him say. The girl standing with Kowareta enthusiastically opened the door and the two girls made their way to Class 1-A.

--------------------------------

OK. Hope that was enough to satisfy you that this is a fanfiction.  Thank you for actually reading this chapter even if the first one wasn't so convincing. 

Have an awesome day (or night)