Chapter 13: For Eri is here!

Mr Aizawa came through the door and everyone froze in place. He looked really irritated and said, "What is going on in here?" He shot a glare at Mina and she bit her lip. However he wasn't the only one there, there was a little girl hiding behind him, she had long white hair and red eyes. She saw Midoriya and immediately ran to him when Midoriya realised who it was, he smiled and picked her up.

"ERI!" He smiled.
"Who's that?" Akira asked.
"This is Eri, Midoriya and a few others rescued her from Overhaul." Mr Aizawa explained, he looked at Midoriya and continued, "Eri is going to stay with you for a while, the hospital is too dangerous for her and she can't stay with Togata since he is starting school. She is going to remain with me during the day and as soon as class finishes she will stay with you. Just for a few days..." He left. 

"YAY!" Akira shouted. "Hi there, my name is Akira Suru its nice to meet you!" She said to Eri with a smile. Eri buried her head in Midoriya's shirt.
"Sorry, she's a little shy," He said, "Eri it's okay, she is a friend." Eri turned around and Akira giggled. Eri ran her fingers down her hair before giving a small smile. Pretty soon Akira and Eri became friends- as expected from Akira. 

"Found you!" Akira teleported a curtain then swiftly lifted it up revealing nothing. She heard giggling, so she teleported over a nearby plant and saw Eri, "I wonder if Eri disappeared!" She lied. Eri ran to her and climbed on her back and Akira softly tackled her to the ground and started tickling her. 

"Wow, they became friends easily..." Midoriya said as he bit of a piece of fruit. 
"Tomorrow's Saturday right? How about a trip to the beach?" Mina suggested.
"Better idea," Akira said making her way to the kitchen with Eri in her arms. "Let's go ice skating! There is an ice rink that opened up nearby." Everyone liked that idea since it was something new. 
"Count me in!" Uraraka said.
"Me too!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.
"Me three!" Mina yelled, "And Eri can come with us."

------------------------------------------------

The next day everyone woke up and cleaned the lounge then moved the furniture back in its place. Their plan was to wake up early, eat then go to the ice rink. The ice rink would be less crowded if they arrived early.

"It's cold in here!" Mina shuddered. Luckily they had managed to get their early so there weren't many skaters around. 
"Wow..." Eri said quietly, her eyes sparkling. Everyone made their way down to the seats and put their bags down. They got their skates out, "Stay with me ok?" Midoriya told Eri and she nodded. Before he could say something else Akira grabbed Eri and took her down to the Ice rink. She slid across the ice, perfectly and raised Eri up in the air. Eri smiled and took her hand. Everyone gathered around and Yaoyorozu looked worried. 

"What's wrong?" Jirou asked.
" I haven't really skated before..." She replied. 
"Half of us don't even know how to skate, it's ok!" Mina reassured her. 

"Hey, you guys!" Kirishima yelled from behind. "I managed to convince Bakugo to come with us!"
"You know..." Kowareta said as she looked up from her phone. "Todoroki has ice powers and he has probably spent the most amount of time sliding on ice, so I'm sure he could help you!" 
Todoroki looked at her like "really?" 

Everyone made their way down to the ice except Kowareta and Bakugo.
"Why aren't you sliding around the ice?" Bakugo asked.
Kowareta looked up from her phone and said, "Why aren't you sliding around the ice?" 
Bakugo stayed quiet. "Exactly," Kowareta said and her attention went back to her phone.  

A few minutes had passed and everyone came back up to get a drink.
"That was fun!" Eri said. Akira smiled and gave her a thumbs up. 

"Well, if it isn't Kowareta Rozū," A girl said. She had long golden blonde hair that was tied up in a neat and delicate bun and amethyst-coloured eyes. Beside her were two other girls, and all of them were wearing beautiful skating outfits embedded with diamonds

"Shuel..." Kowareta glared at her. 
"You know each other?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

HA! see what I did on the title?

No?