Chapter 17: Starfish washed ashore

The sun was setting, filling the sky with shades of purple and pink- the sky looked even more magical. She was only 8 and she made her way to a girl with blonde hair throwing starfish into the ocean gently. "What are you doing mama?" Kowareta asked.
Her mother smiled, "These starfish have washed ashore. They will die if they don't get back into the ocean."
"But, there are thousands of starfish along this shore," Kowareta said, making a face. "You can't really make a difference."
Her mother bend down and smiled, then picked up a starfish and gently threw it back in the ocean, "I made a difference to that one.." 

 Kowareta woke up, her heart beating fast and her breathing unsteady. When she realized it was all a dream she brought herself to calm down. She got up and slowly opened the door, the lights in the hallway were dimmed and she made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. Why was she getting all these dreams? 

"ROZŪ GET UPPPPP!" Akira yelled. "We have school!" Kowareta got up and sighed. She hadn't really been getting any sleep. By the time she got ready and everything, the class had already started. Kowareta made a run for it and arrived in class ten minutes late. She finally caught her breath and made her way to her seat, as she was walking past Mr Aizawa she said, "I finally know how you feel." The rest of the school day seemed to drag on forever. Finally, it was the last class and instead of their usual teacher, Miss Midnight came through the door. She introduced a teacher from another school as U.A High will be participating in an event scheduled by her. Kowareta let out a sigh as she realised who that teacher was, a teacher from Shuel's school. Miss Erica.

----------------------------

Erica - Red eye Quirk: She can make herself look at least 20 years younger, but it only lasts for 24 hours. She has to wait at least 36 hours before turning herself young again.

-------------------------------

"Hello everybody!" Miss Erica announced. She was in her young form- "You guys are going to participate in the Christmas Prom!" Everyone's eyes widened.
"CHRISTMAS PROM?" Everyone yelled in unison. 
"Well, as you know you only have 3 more months before you graduate and become second years. We wanted to do this on Valentines Day but that seemed too far away, SO WE DECIDED TO DO IT FOR CHRISTMAS! The reason its called Christmas prom is that Christmas is near so, you know to improvise!" She said "improvise" with a sing-song tone. 
"The theme is evening formal attire," She stopped and looked at Bakugo who was smirking as if to say "Shit if I'm coming." 
"Oh, you need to have a date and its compulsory." As soon as she said compulsory Bakugo and Kowareta coughed and choked at the same time. Miss Erica gave a small bow and they both left. 

-TIME SKIP-

"Prom..." Mina sighed and made a heart sign with her hands and fell on Uraraka, then giggled. "I bet you're dying for Midoriya to ask you" Mina winked. 
Uraraka blushed "H-He can take whoever he wants..."
"GURL! step-up or someone is going to steal him!" Akira said, hands on hips. They heard a cough from behind them and saw Bakugo and Kirishima walking by. Akira didn't make eye contact with Kirishima but could notice him staring at her. 
"Let's all meet at my dorm! We can talk about it without anyone noticing." Mina giggled and gave a thumbs up. 

-(Yes more time skip all the way to the weekend)-

"SQUUUUUUEEEEE" Akira giggled and went to Mina's dorm. "I. HAVE. FOUND. THE. PERFECT. DRESS!" 
"Show me," Mina said. She gasped at the sight, her eyes sparkling. "It's so pretty AHHHHH." Her dress super long and flowy and a very light shade of blue. The part under the breasts up to the waist was open with a criss-cross pattern. it included a beautiful golden headpiece and netting gloves. All the girls came in to see what all the noise was about and gasped when they saw Akira's dress. 
"That beautiful!" Hagakure gushed, Kowareta rolled her eyes and walked out of the door.

-------------------------------

Ok finally published another chapter. SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. it was so busy, hopefully i will be updating sooner. PLUS ULTRA!