Chapter 9: Hey Yaoyorozu, thank you

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Akira yelled as she threw her bag on the floor and started running around the dorms. "This. Is. So. Awesome!" 
"Please, no running in the hallways," Ilda said. 
"Awww, let her have this Ilda," Mina said as she put on of her hands on his shoulder. Ilda signed "very well." 

The door opened and Kowareta, Yaoyorozu and Mr Aizawa walked in. Mr Aizawa showed Kowareta and Akira two empty dorm rooms they had just in case of an emergency. They looked the same as every other room, "Get settled in," was all he said before leaving. While Akira and Kowareta admired their rooms Yaoyorozu decided to have a conversation with everyone outside. 
"Have you guys noticed anything strange about the new girl- Rozū?" She asked.
"She's kinda... how do I put it umm- A mixture of Todoroki and Bakugo?" Sero replied, unsure of his answer. Yaoyorozu looked worried, no one had seen her like this before. Mr Aizawa came outside and told them that he was leaving. Everyone nodded and went to their dorms and changed into more comfortable clothes.

Everyone was just chilling out in the lounge when Akira came, she was wearing a short pink top with loose pants. "Hey, you guys!" She announced, "I wanna decorate my dorm but I don't know what theme I should choose!!" 
"Why not have a look at our dorm rooms, you could get some ideas," Uraraka suggested. Akira and the rest of the girls went around looking at each other's dorms. 

-Time skip-

"Well, that's everyone!" Asui said. 
"Your dorms are epic!" Akira complimented "I especially like yours, Mina." They heard a beautiful voice coming from a dorm nearby, so they decided to have a look. It was Kowareta's dorm, they stayed quiet and listened to the melody:

Blackbird singing in the dead of night,
Take these broken wings and learn to fly,
All your life, 
You were only waiting for this moment to arrive.
Blackbird singing in the dead of night,
Take these-

Mina opened the door and a big smile spread across her face. "Do you sing?!" She asked. Kowareta blushed a little then frowned and yelled, "YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE INTO SOMEBODY'S DORM LIKE THAT!" She threw a pillow at Mina. She giggled and ran back to the lounge. Just then Bakugo and Todoroki came through the door with bandages wrapped on their head and plummeted down onto the sofa. Everyone- including Akira gathered around them and started comforting them, they weren't hurt physically- they were hurt mentally. The boys didn't say anything, they looked completely drained. Kowareta finally came out of her dorm, she was wearing a V-neck shoulder cut shirt with black shorts. Kowareta looked at the boys rolled her eyes then opened a cupboard, she took out a packet of chips and opened them. when she was going back into her dorm Yaoyorozu stopped her. 

"It's almost dinner, you should wait," Yaoyorozu said. She folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. 
"Uh oh..." Jirou muttered, she knew that Yaoyorozu was angry now. Kowareta ignored her and kept on walking. Yaoyorozu got ticked off and she held Kowareta's hand. "Didn't you hear what i said?" 
"If I had to waste my breath, I would rather waste it on something else," Kowareta huffed and released her hand from Yaoyorozu's grip.

"Who the hell are you?" Yaoyorozu asked in a tense voice.  Everybody tensed up and held their breath. Sero wanted to say something but Yaoyorozu cut him off. "You weren't using your quirk too much in the training task, and when you did this happened!" She pointed to Todoroki. "Is there something you need to tell us?"

Kowareta tensed up, she couldn't go out of control, not now. Yaoyorozu noticed that and took a step forward. "There must be something you aren't telling us, unlike you I actually care about my classmates." 
"You don't need to worry, it won't happen again," Kowareta replied and left. 
"Enough..." Yaoyorozu said and looked down. Kowareta turned around, Jirou took a step forward "Hey, Yaoyorozu?" 
"You almost KILLED Todoroki and Bakugo!" Yaoyorozu yelled, with tears in her eyes. Kowareta was shocked and she opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. "Everyone has a limit to their quirk, there must be something... Your quirk can kill people in an instant. But there must be something that you can do to stop that!" Yaoyorozu continued.

No one noticed this happen but a sharp blade appeared in Kowareta's hand. "It's my quirk..." Kowareta clenched the blade and cut herself and let out a soft groan. "So I decide how I want to use it." She left and slammed the door to her dorm shut. Yaoyorozu was going after her but Todoroki stopped her. "Don't bother," he said, he looked at her and put his hand on his neck, blushed and said " Hey Yaoyorozu, thank you."

----------------------------

Yay! I am so happy I uploaded this chapter, this was supposed to be deleted since there is not much going on but Nah- 

the next chapter is going to explain why she cut herself so...