Chapter 20: Visit

It was Midnight and everyone was asleep in the dorms.
"Ready?" Akira texted Kowareta.
She heard a knock on the door and Kowareta came in, "Let's go."
Carefully they made their way to the exit.
"Where do you think you're going?" Bakugo grumbled.
"In the middle of the night?" Todoroki folded his arms.
"What is going on over here?" Uraraka said.
"Guys, why are you still awake?" Jirou muttered.
Kowareta and Akira just stood there in shock.
"We umm..." Akira started.
"Not here," Kowareta said and gestured the others to come outside. "We are going to visit my father, there is something we need to talk about!"
"I'm coming with you!" Uraraka said.
"Yeah me too" Jirou nodded.

Kowareta stood for a minute then nodded.
"Count me out," Bakugo said. Todoroki grabbed him by the back of his shirt and said "Let's go"
Of course, Bakugo was whining the entire way. They stopped when they reached an alley.
Kowareta sighed and said, "Midoriya I know you're there."
Midoriya slowly came out of his hiding spot "sorry."

Kowareta rolled her eyes and pressed brick. Then one on top of that, one on the bottom and one that was east of it. The bricks got connected with a glowing line forming a diamond shape. Suddenly a vent appeared beneath them and they fell into a room. It was dark except for the little bits of light coming out the edges.
"Who dares enters the underground realm?" They heard a deep, husky voice say.
"Its me! Kowareta Rozu..." Kowareta said.
"Who?" The voice replied.

Kowareta clenched her fists and continued "Your- Your daughter" They heard the voice chuckle then fell through the ground. This time they landed on a hard rocky surface and in front of them, they saw him. Todoroki wasn't afraid of his "old man" but Kowareta- she was putting on a brave face but she looked absolutely petrified. Everyone else's eyes widened,
"T-That's K-k-Kokumajutso Kuro!" Midoriya stuttered.

"Dear daughter, what brings you here?" He said. He still looked very young, he had one robotic arm- the fingers of it were sharp like needles. He had blue hair, one side covering his dark eyes. He had half a mask on, it looked like it was broken and he wore an almost black cloak. He held a staff with a moon on one side and a sharp blade on the other.

"Where is my mother?" Kowareta asked as she took a step forward. He looked at her and tilted his head slightly to the left. He looked behind her to see her classmates looking at her. 

"Isn't there something wrong with your knees?" He said. Kowareta knew what that meant, unlike her classmates. She looked behind her then looked down and kneeled down, in front of her father. Kuro put his robotic arm on his face then held his other hand in front of her. She got up and quickly kissed the back on his palm then went back to her position. Everyone gasped and were shocked. Todoroki was the most shocked one. His father never did that. He was beginning to question his life choices. While Midoriya just began to question life itself.

"I came to U.A high to search for her. Father, where is she?" Kowareta asked tears in her eyes.
Kuro gestured her to come forward and she did. He looked at the pendant around her neck, It had a starfish and two pearls on either side. "Did your mother give you this?" He asked. Kowareta nodded. He clenched the pendant in his fist, pulled it off her neck and threw it across the room. Kowareta jolted in shock, she didn't dare to make a move, not while her classmates were here. She saw what her father could do.

He stood up and said "I don't know where that idoit is" then he turned around, "Anything else?"
Kowareta nodded her head no and with that her father left. 

"Let's just go!" Kowareta yelled. Akira teleported them back to the dorms. It was 2:55 am and everyone went back to their rooms, yet no one could sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was short I didn't know what else to add!