Chapter 4: The aim of the game

"CLASS IS DISMISSED!!!" Present Mic said. He left the classroom and the class bundled up in groups and starting chatting amongst themselves. Akira got up and went to Kowareta who was just finishing up shoving her books in her bag. "YES! its lunchtime, I can't wait to taste all the delicious food in the cafeteria," Akira said, her mouth-watering. Kowareta just rolled her eyes and kept on shoving her books. Akira just shrugged and went over to Mina, Sero and Kaminari. They started chatting about something Kowareta couldn't care less about. She got up and started walking towards the door. 

"She is kinda quiet isn't she?" Kowareta heard Mina whisper. She stopped and without looking back she replied "I'd rather you NOT judge me for being quiet," looked back, glared at Mina and continued, "besides its not like anyone plans a murder out loud." And with that, she left. Akira hummed and followed. That dialogue was enough to send shivers down everyone's spines. After that everyone knew what type of person she was, Quiet-but when she talked, her words could kill.

--------------------------------

After lunch Class 1-A had their hero training. They all changed into their costumes and went to Gym Gamma.  Akira and Kowareta's costumes were seriously epic. Kowareta wore a black skin-tight costume which showed a lot of skin, warning people that she was dangerous and that its best not to mess with her. Akira's costume, on the other hand, was a lot looser, had bright colours and was filled with sparkle. "WOW! your costumes are so cool. I wish mine was like that" Mina said her eyes sparkling. Akira thanked her while Kowareta just looked at her from head to toe, smirked and said- "Yeah, I can see why." Referring to how unpleasant her costumed looked. Mina huffed and Akira put her hand on Mina's shoulder. She gave her a look that said 'yeah I know'

"Today, I will be taking your class. Since your usual teacher isn't here, I will continue to teach you for this lesson," Midnight announced. "Your class today will be judged on your skills to work individually as well as your ability to use strategic methods." Midnight handed each student a paper with all the details:

CLASS 1-A

Today you will be spread throughout a maze -Your task is to collect a jewel located at the centre of the maze.  You will be separated, however, if you encounter someone on your way through the maze you may choose to team up with them. Eliminations will be caused if someone is to get trapped in the maze or if someone eliminates you. You may use your quirks as much as you desire. Please note that you will be watched by your current teacher and if one does get eliminated they will be put in the "waiting room" where you can continue to watch your teammates. The person who succeeds in taking the jewel will win. However, if you decide to work in a team,  and you collect the jewel- your entire team will win. You can only work in teams of two or three no more. You will be graded on this so give it your all and GOOD LUCK! 

Midnight snapped her fingers and the students found themselves alone, deserted in the maze. "You may begin," Midnight said, the students could hear it but were not sure where it was coming from.  Kowareta carefully went through the plan: From the looks of it, Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoriya are sure to make it to the middle. Bakugo and Todoroki are going solo and Midoriya is probably going to team up with someone. Kowareta had observed all her classmates very carefully so she was confident about her plan. I have to be careful not to use my quirk too much otherwise- Kowareta tilted her head distracting her thoughts. Kowareta pulled out her phone and put on her favourite playlist. Music, she loved it. It helped her control her quirk. Kowareta started walking, she had just been walking for ten minutes now when she came across Kirishima, and she froze in her tracks. Then it hit her...

MEANWHILE

Everyone had found someone to work with by now. "Hey, Midoriya!' Uraraka called out and gestured Midoriya over to her. "Wanna work in a team?" She asked. Midoriya- having a HUGE crush on her obviously agreed. Then they saw a virtual screen appear in front of them. It said "Kirishima eliminated"  Midoriya and Uraraka exchanged glances. "Kirishima was the last person I would think of to be eliminated this early in the game," Uraraka said. Midoriya shrugged and began walking. The aim of the game was to get to the middle and find the jewel. 

---------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading this chapter. 

umm... I don't have a lot to say here so I am just gonna leave before this gets awkward.

Have a good day (or night) 

This girl is out!✌🏻