Chapter 1 (how it all started)

This is just a chapter to help you understand the story better. the story actually doesn't start here. this is made to inform you how it all started.

---------------------------------

In a world where 80% of the entire population has quirks, it's not unusual for there to be heroes and villains. What is unusual though, is a hero married to a villain. 

Hana Kaze (hero), her quirk- staring into peoples eyes for at least 10 seconds and then turning them into stone. Kokumajutsu Kuro (villain), his quirk- stealth. A hard quirk to explain, he could walk through walls and become invisible. Both had useful quirks, the only difference was that one was a hero and the other villain. One was training to become a pro hero and the other, an unstoppable villain.  

----------------------------------

At least 3 years before Kowareta Rozū birth

NEWS ARTICLE: A new hero rises from the ashes- stone heart. What an incredible quirk! Staring into their eyes then turning them into stone!

"Yeah, what an incredible quirk," He said as she slammed the newspaper shut and threw it across the room. He clenched his fist and tilted his head on the right then the left. Grabbed a hoodie put it on and pulled out his phone. a smirk appeared on his face. target locked. 

She pulled out her phone and slowly made her way to the old warehouse, located far away from the city. She pulled out her night vision goggles and her eyes focus on a small box in the corner. As soon as Hana took one step forward she stopped. She wasn't alone. there... was someone else here. A shadow cast over her, in a heartbeat's moment someone grabbed her waist tightly and put their other hand over her mouth. She heard a deep husky voice whisper in her ear, "I wouldn't make a sound if I were you." The hand on her mouth slowly made its way up to her eyes, so he wouldn't have to look into her eyes. She felt her body lighten and when she opened her eyes she was in a small dark room- all alone. Or so she thought. Her hands were tied together and the harder she pulled the tighter the rope got. 

"I wouldn't bother if were you."

Hana heard someone say but couldn't see anything. then a blindfold covered her eyes. She wasn't prepared for this. She felt a sharp fingernail on her jaw then she could sense something getting closer to her. Her heart started pumping really fast and before she knew it she felt it. A feeling unlike any other. She felt pain- even though it wasn't meant to be. She felt his tongue touch hers. He was kissing her- it lasted for one minute and it stopped. She felt his mouth being released from hers and her body temperature heating up. Then his fingers dropped down to her neck and she felt a soft kiss on her neck. Then she felt something sharp- as if something sharp had been inserted into her neck. She could feel blood coming out. She struggled to catch her breath as everything fades out. 

---------------------------------------

1 year before Kowareta Rozū birth

Kokumajutsu didn't leave Hana after that incident. He wanted her power, all for himself. That wasn't possible, however. Unless... 

"My mother never wanted to marry that man." -Kowareta Rozū

-------------------------------------------------------

6 months before Kowareta Rozū birth

The marriage was a forced one. No one knew about it. Stone Heart or Hana Kaze, in this case, was forgotten from this world. She was forced to stay into hiding. Soon Kokumajutsu Kuro was also forgotten. 

Then Kowareta was born. A girl with hair black as the midnight sky and eyes red like rubies. She was beautiful but she had a dark side to her. Fortunately (more or less) her father was too busy to be home. He simply used her mother, as a pawn. he did not truly love her. She was just a pawn for power.

__________________________________________________

Okay, few things to say here.

One: I know that this relates nothing whatsoever with the fanfiction but trust me it will get better. if you decide to keep on reading you will get the idea. 

Two: the REAL story starts next chapter. trust me things will get better.