Chapter 22: You killed her

2:55. Kowareta woke up and went into the kitchen. She poured herself a cold glass of water then went to the window to stare at the stars. 
"You know Kowareta..." She heard someone say.
She chucked and said, "What? that the stars shine brighter in the dark?" She turned around and continued, "I know you're there! What do you want?" 

A small blue butterfly appeared and started circulating around Kowareta, leaving a trail of blue crystals- which soon disappeared. The butterfly left, but Kowareta followed it. Soon enough it led her to a cave, surrounded by blue crystals. Kowareta went in and blue fireflies guided her path. She ended up in an open area surrounded by holographic crystals. In the middle was a mirror embedded with golden gems. 

The butterfly came back, this time circulating around Kowareta's neck, making her pendant appear again. Kowareta looked in the mirror and gasped. It showed an image of a woman with blonde hair, wearing a purple and pink kimono covered in blood. Her hair was covered in blood and her face was separated from her shoulders. Kowareta's heart skipped a beat when she realised it was her mother! 

"Your mother isn't missing- she's dead." The voice said. "What are you?" 
"I'm scared. When I lose control, bad things happen to people I love." Kowareta said, her breath shaking, "I killed her, didn't I?" 

The mirror began to change shape. 

 Her mother was on her knees, blood everywhere. Her father was standing in front of her, a sharp blade in his hand. "Please! Don't do this!" Her mother said. "She is our daughter! have some mercy! don't make her evil! don't make her suffer like that!" 
Her father bends down.

"Don't do it" Kowareta whispered. 

"My daughter. Not yours, I choose what I want to do with her." He said. The blade pressed against her mother's neck. 
"Wait! Please I beg of you, I'll leave you alone plea-" Before her mother could finish the blade made its way through her neck. 

"All it took was one swing..." Kowareta whispered. "You did it so easily..." The pendant around her neck disappeared. Every inch of her was trembling. 

"I'LL KILL HIM!" was all Kowareta said before leaving. 

She left but didn't notice two blue eyes staring at her and snake-like teeth ready to bite its prey. 

---------

The door to the dorms slammed open. Everyone gathered around. 
"Where were you?" Jirou asked. 
"We were so worried!" Mina said. 
"Are you hurt?
"Did something happen?
"Is something wrong?"
Kowareta ignored all the comments and kept walking. 
"Rozu!" Akira said as she stood in front of her. 
"Get. Out. Of my. WAY!" Kowareta yelled as she pushed Akira away. 

She stormed to her room and closed the door. She threw all the things on her table and bed down, breaking everything. She climbed out of her window, The storm clouds were closing in. She arrived at an abandoned arena surrounded by pillars in a circle shape. She cut her finger and began tracing the strange alignment, casting a spell. Black (not grey) clouds started forming in a spiral shape and thunder struck on Kowareta. Her pupil turned red, tears formed into the blood and the ends of her hair became sharp as needles. 

Underground...
"SIR! we have detected a dominant power surge from this location. The tablet was passed down to Kuro (Kowareta's father) and he immediately ordered, "Get to this location IMMEDIATELY!" 

Dorms...
"I wonder what happened," Mina sighed. 
"Uh, guys..." Sero said, pointing to a thunderstorm nearby. 
Kaminari came to look at it, "Holy mother of god!" 
"You guys should really see this!" Kaminari said.
"WHAT. Could possibly be more important than-" Mina's eyes widened when she saw it. 
"She isn't in her room," Akira said. 
"I have a pretty good idea where she is..." Sero said.

Arena...
Kowareta's father and Class 1-A with Mr Aizawa came to the Arena at the same time.
"Yes..." Kuro whispered. Kowareta looked down at her father and hit him. One of his companions stood in front of him, taking the hit.
"YOU KILLED HER!" Kowareta said in a deep, disoriented voice, crying blood. "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!" She attempted to hit him once again, but missed and another shot of lightning struck her. She screamed- it was hurting her. 

"Quick Mr Aizawa, Cant you use your quirk?" Akira suggested. Mr Aizawa tried but it had no effect. He told his students to find cover. 

Kowareta attacked her father with an endless barrage of attacks one after another. They went right through. Todoroki, having experienced this before, stood up and hit her father with his left side but missed.  

One last lightning struck her, and Kowareta hit a powerful blast towards her father, completely destroying the arena. The dust cleared and the thunderstorm died. Kowareta fell, now returned to normal. Akira got up and went to Kowareta. She hesitated to touch her for a second, but then hugged her best friend. Mr Aizawa checked her father's pulse. 

"Kowareta Rozu..." He said, "He's dead."

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! 

XD didn't know what else to say. PLUS ULTRA!!