Prologue

Natalie's pov•
It's been 4 years since I've seen him. He's now famous and well off and I'm still here in my small town. I now finish my senior year tomorrow and I'm moving to California with my best friends and my sister and her boyfriend.
My bags are packed and my boxes are shipped. We're leaving right after graduation. I need a new start, ever since Hayes I shut people out.
.
.
After graduation
.
"Flight 218 to Los Angels is now boarding." The lady said over the muffled speaker.
"Well looks like I'm off, goodbye mom I love you, goodbye dad I absolutely love you and I'm going to miss you!" I say crying a bit. "Bye turd" my now 13 year old brother says to me. "Brooks be good! No girls! Ever!" I scream
"Goodbye fam!" I say and walk into the plane hand and hand with EmaLee my best friend and my sister. Georgi is still saying goodbye to her mom and dad. I take a seat and plug my headphones in and press shuffle and "something big" comes on by Shawn Mendes.
"Something big I fell it happening right between my bones."
Maybe moving is the best to get my mind away. Start anew. Forget the blue eyed boy I fell in love with 5 years ago. He sure as forgot about me. It's time I should too.
"Welcome aboard flight 218 to LAX we will be landing in 2 and 1/2 hours. Drinks and food will be served within the cabin now. Thanks again for choosing American Airlines!" Our flight attendant says over the rather loud and annoying speaker.
"Wow! We're actually leaving Knoxville and going to Los Angeles." EmaLee says out loud like she's taking to a camera. Which she actually is. In the five years after camp ema stared a YouTube called "the ema channel" she became famous and now here we are talking to a camera on an airplane. Was this the best idea? No. With my old anxiety issues creeping up on me. This should be fun. Well we are now an 1 hour away and I can't drive back to Knoxville so LA please be good to me.