✼𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒✼

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

Y/n ran out of the palace square and into the woods. "Finally my lessons are over", she squealed. She had been cooped up in that stuffy palace all day and she was finally able to visit her friends in the forest. She pushed passed bushes and branches to finally come across a small cottage surrounded by trees and covered in flowers. She smiled and pushed opened the door carefully, trying not to get a splinter, "Hey, guys!"

A few glowing eyes appeared and Y/n lighted a candle to reveal 5 raccoons, 3 Foxes, and 15 rabbits. "I'm home" She picked up a rabbit and cooed at it. "I brought treats" She dumped a basket of berries on the ground and all of the animals scurried to eat all of it. The animal's eating was interrupted by the door slamming open and the booming of a familiar voice. "What is the meaning of this?!"

You swiftly whipped your head around to see your father, the king with furious look on his face. "H-how did you find this place..?" You muttered. "I owe you no explanation," he started "Your mother and I have been notified that you have been disappearing into the woods by some people in our kingdom, so we had guards follow you to this place." He said in a disgusted voice while looking around your cottage.

"This is not how we raised you, and I expected more from you, we acknowledged your love for animals and we got you a pet tiger, and you left her alone at the palace, to come to this place, now this place is just crossing the line!" Tears began to form in your eyes, "But father-" You were interrupted, "Stop with the excuses, we will discuss what is to be done about this during dinner."

Time skip

You sighed and walked over to your balcony as your long evening gown brushed against the marble floor of your bedroom. A single tear dropped from your eye and you felt something furry touch your hand. "Zehra.." Your tiger purred as she rubbed her head on your hand. You giggled and wiped your tear from your face. "You always make me feel better." There was a sudden knock on your door. "Your highness? Dinner is ready." "Oh no.." You had never dreaded dinner so much in your life.

The first 5 minutes of dinner was silent. The awkward clinking of the silverware didn't make it any better. "I'll just get straight to the point," The king said. "You are not only the only heir to the throne of Yullophia, you are our daughter. Though I apologize for the way I behaved before, I still stand by my opinion, this animal hobby is not healthy for you and it's worrying us." "We have decided to send you to Corona for a few years, you will learn how to be a proper lady from my cousin, Fredrick's daughter, queen Rapunzel. You may return once you've turned eighteen." Your mother added. "Mom!" "Do not raise your voice at us, you know we care about you and we think this is best for you. Think of it as a vacation, Corona is a Beautiful place, we will visit you." The king said after he took a sip from his drink. "I've already sent a letter Fredrick, the decision is final."
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(572 words) I really hoped you guys like this so far, I know I do. Stay tuned to see Varian. ;)