3

"These are beautiful," Glenn spoke looking at the big screen that displayed all the pictures Keyshawn and I took.

Focusing on my pictures while we all sat together in front of the screen, Glenn's crew clapped thanking God that the day was over.

I had arrived at three and it was now seven at night

I had arrived at three and it was now seven at night. Imani took out my last cornrow braid being that I had taken off my wig after the shoot wanting my hair to breathe.

"Okay you're done," Imani picked up her bag putting the last of her tools in there.

"Thank you, I'll see you soon," a little hug was given before she waved to Glenn and Keyshawn who was staring at me this whole time not even looking at all the photos.

"Let me go get your check, you guys did amazing!" Glenn smiled big before heading to the back and I looked down not wanting to look at him.

Getting up out of his seat he walked to me slowly. His fingers automatically touched my chin raising my head.

His dark brown eyes reflected old memories and I looked back down.

"Trinity I just want to tell you I'm sorry, at least let me give you the minimum I should be giving you as a man. Please look at me, I owe you this."

Owe me? It was different to be around his presence after all this time but he was nothing like the person I thought he would still be.

He was apologizing and owning up to him... owing me?

My dark brown eyes met his and he nodded licking his lips thankful that I obeyed.

"I've been looking for you for the last past months. I've been so fucked up mentally, disgusted with myself as a human being, and just disgusted that I hurt you when I know I love the fuck out of you. I took you for granted, I disrespected you, and in no way am I ever going to make excuses for myself. I didn't realize how much I was in love with you and how much you meant to me. Everyday multiple times your name runs through my mind. Just imaging you with our baby-" Breaking eye contact I pressed my lips together just to keep myself busy from crying.

"I would have been a mommy to a one month old," my voice cracked as I looked back up at him and just like me he carried tears in his eyes.

Shaking my head I sucked them back up refusing to cry in front of him. "I know Trinity. I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry for always putting you or making you seem second best to someone who should never deserve the time of day. Fuck, baby, I'm sorry for everything. I miss you so fucking much," he grabbed my hand.

"I'm so fucking sorry." He continued trying to keep his emotions together but he failed once I saw a tear leave his beautiful eyes.

For a second I could have sworn I saw my future in them like there was still love there.

"You hurt me." I snatched my hand away from him. "I loved you more than I loved myself and that isn't healthy. I don't know if we were ever healthy you know?" I continued as my lips trembled. "But I always tried to make it work with you, I never gave up on you. From the start with you calling me ugly, you not giving me what I deserved, Emily, then Destiny. I still stayed, and you did this to me! I'm not a mother because I didn't want my child to feel like their daddy didn't want him or her. Thank you for apologizing but I will never forgive you." I slightly yelled patting the little tears into my skin that angered me from even coming down.

"Tri-"

"Here you go- Is everything okay?" Glenn came over to us handing us both a check with a lot of zeros on it.

"Yes, thank you so much for the opportunity, Glenn. I have to go." Shoving the check into my pocket I grabbed my sunglasses and headed out making sure my phone was still in my pocket.

Constantly tripping on my feet by the time I got down to the parking lot I thanked God that there were no paparazzi's present at the moment.

Heading to my truck, tears streamed down my face as ugly noises left my mouth while I walked to my car.

It was like all the hurt that I had bottled up just exploded right back up once I saw his face. Everything I worked for, gone.

"Trinity." Freezing in my spot I made no motion to turn around not wanting him to see my face even though I pushed my glasses up on my face like he could.

"I know I fucked up, I'm not proud of any of it. I'm being a man and owning up to my faults. I miss and love you so much that it's killing me to not be apart of you. But if you honestly want nothing to do with me, if you-" his voice cracked.

"If you don't love me anymore, I'll never bother you again. I know you're an ambassador for Savage Fenty and going to be promoting and doing a photo-shoot next week in New York." Confusion rushed across my whole face.

Did this man know my whole schedule, was he really looking for me like he said he was?

"I'm going to clear out my whole schedule next week, I don't care about the money. I need you to know I'm serious, if you don't come by my place by the end of the week, I'll respect and love you enough to leave you alone." The ultimatum made my heart drop as I raised my eyebrow.

Who the hell is he to give me an ultimatum?

Silence went through the air again before he recited his address to me.

"I love you, Trinity, please don't let this be the end."