5

"What is the meaning of the date May 3?" Typing my question into Google, I was wrapped into a Savage Fenty robe with my hair being fluffed out with products for naturally curly hair, and getting my makeup done.

Today was Friday, May 12, 2020, the last day I was given by keyshawn. After the barbecue, we spoke no words to each other. Shyan had invited him thinking I would want to clear up all tension between everyone, not knowing anything about the meet up we had a week prior.

Instead, Keyshawn and Demetrius ended up ending their beef catching up while I caught up with the girls. Yesterday, all I was thinking about was the Savage Fenty fashion show that was very successful, and today was the last shoot I would have to do for them for three months.

"Trinity, Rihanna would like you to wear red or the rainbow set. It's up to you which one." Two sets of panties and bras were brought to my attention by a stylist.

"Red."

Ignoring the story Izzy was telling Imani and I, I scrolled through Google reading the answer to my question.

"May 3rd is the day of the realist. People born on May 3rd are able to teach others things about society. They usually seem to be in a permanent introspection of the group psychology. ... People born on May 3rd are realistic and pragmatic. Their spirit manifests strongly and deeply."

5319=5+3+1+9=18, 1+8=9. If you see angel number 5319, the message relates to the field of relationships and hobbies and says that you acted wisely having opened your soul to the world, having ceased to demand visible and tangible benefits from it.

Driving myself crazy trying to figure out what the tattoo meant, I needed to know that this tattoo had no connection to me, because if it did that would change everything.

Was he serious?

"We're done you can get dressed." Leaving my phone in the dressing room, I just wanted to put this whole situation out my mind.

I wasn't going. That's final.

"Serve!" The camera man smiled as Rihanna sat in the chair next to him smiling at me. Most of the time when it came to her line she was always present, she was hands on. Needing to make sure everything fit her liking. I respected her and was honored to be apart of her collection.

 I respected her and was honored to be apart of her collection

-

"Where to ma'am?" 

"Chick-Fil-A on 86th street please," I spoke to the driver compliments of Fenty week, having a personal driver for the week. 

Staring outside of the window it was now seven at night and the sky was now becoming a beautiful dark blue color with hints of pink, clouds had disappeared and little stars danced around.

Hand in hand with a spouse, or speed walking to their destination people walked all across the crowded side walk as I admired New York. The tall buildings, the flashy people, and billboards. I loved being from here, no matter where I go, this was truly my favorite place.