14

"You drunk the last of my D&G Pineapple soda?" I interrupted Keyshawn from the conversation with his friends Chris, and Prince, who were at my house right now. I knew I was going to be in New York a lot more so it made sense.

Keyshawn and I had one of the best nights ever yesterday but his friends didn't waste any time apologizing and coming over to my house where I wanted him to stay until we both had to separate later.

Prince and Chris had immediately spoke to Keyshawn letting him know they had no parts in what occurred with Dave and Sean, and out of respect they wanted me to know I wouldn't be uncomfortable with them.

Keyshawn took it to his advantage letting Prince give him a haircut since that was his profession anyway. 

Staring at the back of his head, he couldn't move as my face began to frown into a pout.

"Come in front of me ma, I can't move." He ignored my question.

"No." Prince continued watching ATL that was playing on BET in the living room, while him and Chris paid us no mind. If this was going to prolonged it would be the third argument of the day.

I just wanted his full attention. 

"You acting up right now, come here or shut the fuck up Trinity," scrunching my face up I stomped in front of him ignoring how good his haircut looked.

"Don't talk to me like that bitch," tightening his jaw he nodded his head, before turning around mumbling something in Prince's ear that made him chuckle

"I wanna' laugh," I stood with my hands folded in front of me. 

"Bro, move," he dismissed me getting pissed off and a pout was visible on my face at the word bro. 

Not saying anything else I decided to go upstairs to take a shower. I was going out with Shyan tonight. She was taking me to experience my first club experience and going out five days before my period, I was sure I was going to need a drink. 

I haven't taken a drink in almost a month and falling back into old habits was an option and I wasn't too dumb to not realize that, but I was going to cut myself off after three drinks or eleven.

The soap massaged into my skin as I rubbed the loofah all over my body. I didn't understand how people showered in cold water, if the water wasn't hot as hell I wouldn't feel clean.

Suddenly a presence was behind me causing me to jump and drop my loofah. "What the fu-"

"Who's a bitch?" He questioned before taking my lips into his putting us under the shower not caring about my freshly done hair or his new haircut.

Pushing him back a little so we were further from the shower head, my hands wrapped around his neck as his hands traveled down to my area. Rubbing my clit and sticking a finger in softly a moan escaped in the kiss.

His finger went in slowly while little whimpers left my mouth. "You tight can't even take my fingers completely, how you going to take this dick all the way mama?"

We will figure it out!

Lifting me by one leg still fingering me I was taken off guard as he walked us out the shower into my bedroom.

His lips instantly connected with my other set of ones and I held my legs wide opened loving the small kisses. "Whew" his tongue slid inside my ocean and my hands held the side of the covers.

Watching his tongue slide in and out at a quicker pace when he paid attention to my body language and not just my moans seeing I was comfortable, he raised his body coming back up to my mouth letting me taste myself.

"You ready?" He mumbled into the kiss as his tip massaged against my entrance. His hard member stood at attention as his chocolate complexion wrapped around the veins that stuck out. Biting my lip, I laid back in the pillows knowing this was going to hurt a little from the long amount of time it's been.

"Show me you can still make my legs shake," a smirk on his face he went back to kissing me as he pushed slowly into me.

"Mhm," I held his neck tight closing my eyes tight.

"Uh uh look at me," my eyes could only open a little as my body tried to process the entrance of what we use to take.

Our eyes never left each others although tears ran down my face from the heightened feeling I was feeling already. My toes scrunched together as he slid more in rocking his pelvis back and forth.

"It feels like the first time all over and I'm never letting you go. This my pussy to the end of my days, we going to be together forever," he continued in a faster pace causing me to scream and hold his back which led to scratches being all over.

"Say it again," I moaned loving the words as much as the feeling. Flipping me on my side my leg went up, sliding back into me it felt different in this feeling making me scream.

"Relax mama, hold my hand," grabbing his hand I took in deep breaths feeling my area throb and my legs started to shake.

"I'm cumming," I faintly said.

"I'm never letting you go, you can keep cumming, cause' I'm far from done with you. You mine and I'm yours," he whispered in my ear before groaning.

"Where you want me to cum at?"

"In me," that was my problem I was "cum in me" toxic.

"Not yet baby," he rocked back and forth. It was clear he was worried about what that situation would lead to but I said what I said.

Moving in a way that I slid him out of me, I put my legs over his body and began riding him backwards and I kept the pace although my screams rang across the room. I felt like he was in my ass.

"Oh shit, Trinity," I watched his toes curl and I smiled satisfied before shaking again and cumming for the second time.

"I'm bout to nut," he voiced. "Get up."

"No," I looked back and my vulnerable facial expression sped up his nut.

"You gon' let me nut in you for real, oh I'm nutting-" He groaned and I bit my lip loving how his face scrunched up.

Sliding out of me, he pulled me down and kissed me passionately. Pulling away we stared into each other's eyes and instead of holding hands both of our hands we're down on my stomach.

The rubbing of my stomach was like an understanding or an agreement that didn't need to be said. 

Wanting the title we should already have had.