1

"You're a busy woman, how do you manage your love life. Have you ever been in love?" Keyshawn watched from the fifty-inch television that was set up on his beige walls in the living room.

He watched the caramel plus-sized woman bring the microphone down from her lips and look over to Trinity as she smiled gently at the sound of the audience saying random oou's, and waiting for her response.

Keyshawn inched his back off his leather couch that took place in the condo he bought a couple of months ago. It has been one year since prom, and one year since he's seen, Trinity.

All her friends had been trying to get into contact with her since her disappearance but the only people that could get her on the phone were her mother and aunt. She made sure they promised not to tell us her whereabouts and after a while, we all stopped asking knowing they wouldn't tell us.

Shyan and Lauren blamed Keyshawn. He knew it was his fault. He still blamed apart of this situation on Demetrius, if he had just told him she heard when he found out he could have prevented this.

He wanted everyone to bare with him though, he knew he was wrong. He was finally taking responsibility and wanted to fix everything. He had spent the last six months trying to find her and it was hard considering she was always on the move for a new photoshoot, interview, or even school.

Both Trinity and Keyshawn were part-time students now living out their dream but wanting to make sure they had a degree to fall back on. Keyshawn attended Temple University in Philadelphia, while Trinity attended University at Albany. It was hard to manage a music career that was paying extremely well for Keyshawn, do virtual schooling, or going to the campus from time to time and looking for Trinity.

He did this to himself though and he wasn't going to complain about her blocking his number and leaving a show immediately after TMZ announced he arrived at the same state as her. She was dodging him and he deserved it.

"I've been in love before but it's not something I'm looking for anymore so I don't need to manage anything. I don't need anyone but myself." The crowd clapped in agreement to her response and the interviewer pressed her lips together in surprise.

"May I ask why, you're very young. That isn't usually the normal answer for young adults. You're very mature for your age."

"Thanks, it was the trauma."

"I gave someone my all once-"She was cut off.

"Are you talking about the rapper KTM, rumors a couple of months ago were that you were pregnant."

"Do you see a belly?" Trinity leaned back into the chair and by the expression on her face, he could tell she was starting to catch an attitude. Every interview they brought the pregnancy rumors up and Keyshawn but she always handled it maturely saying little as possible.

She never talked down on him and she kept her business to herself.

Keyshawn couldn't help to smile at her. She glowed and he could only imagine how she would look if she had a belly. He wished he treated her better when he had her. Now he was willing to do whatever he had to do just to communicate with her.

He was beating himself up, smoking more and more than he had ever. He had treated Destiny the woman who paid a pregnant woman to pee on a pregnancy test just to lie and keep him better, than the woman who actually was carrying his baby. The girl he was in love with.

"KTM was a good friend of mine, I wish people would stop asking me about him. I haven't talked to him in a while. I will always wish him nothing but happiness, and back to your question, a love life is not something I am worried about. I have a successful career, I'm in school and I have a life to enjoy. Ladies, please don't think you need a man for happiness. You don't." He watched as the interview continued before YouTube shut it off notifying it was done.

A knock on the door was heard from the other side of the front door. Raising up from his seat he walked the distance to his front door already knowing it was his publicist as well as assistant at the door.

"How was the party yesterday?" Denise questioned walking in once Keyshawn held the door open for her with a slight pout on his face.

"It was aight'." He closed the door sighing heavily making his way to the kitchen to get him his favorite candy, sour patch kids.

"I told you it wouldn't work," Denise smirked watching him continuously plop the individual pieces of candies in his mouth.

"Shut up." He threw one at her before shaking his head breathing hard.

"It doesn't matter how many parties you throw, no matter how much you try to keep yourself busy, it seems like you're always thinking about her. This how you know you fucked up, Future's album just came out and you out here depressed." For the last past months, Denise has been by Keyshawn's side through it all watching her friend mope and try to do everything possible to get in touch with Trinity.

All she had to base an opinion about her was the multiple stories Keyshawn constantly told her about her. Through all the time spent business and personal any other female would be lucky to spend time with him.                                                                                                                                                            Denise has seen his constant growth and if she was straight she would be attracted to him. They were friends nothing more, nothing less.                                                                                                                    

"You going to give me the rundown for this week or what? I don't have time for you to tell me shit I already know De-de." He called her by her nickname.

"Alright." DeDe smiled pulling out her iPad skimming through a few things before she pulled up the schedule.

"Big Boy wants to interview you Tuesday, then we need to go to Huston on Friday for a photo-shoot. After that the label wants you to focus on finishing your album-" DeDe continued talking but Keyshawn sounded her out once he heard about the studio.

He needed to free his mind and Denise saw that she had only hoped the photo-shoot would help fix everything.