4

My eye twitched letting the false eyelashes I had on get in the way of the vision I had of my clit being kissed.

"I love the faces you make when I eat you. Fuck my face." Dirty talk always seemed to get me on the edge and make the experience better for me. Although, it was minor dirty talk it was still getting the job done.

Obeying my hips rocked back and forth on the long tongue and pretty set of lips and for the second time, I could feel myself reaching my peak.

"Cream on my tongue."

"Shiiiittt-" I moaned out releasing all over her mouth as I lifted myself up from my back a little still holding the sheets for dear life, letting my orgasm continue to ride out looking at the end result gush out.

"That was so good, so good-" I mumbled on looking at the ceiling letting my body give out for a second like it wanted to.

"Come here." Pulling me on top on her body, I lazily smiled looking down at Tasha.

" Pulling me on top on her body, I lazily smiled looking down at Tasha

Yes, Tasha. The same Tasha who my mother took in as another daughter taking care of her when her family was tearing her down, the same daughter who once she got some new friends left me, her "sister" and started acting differently.

That girl was the same girl who just happened to be in between my legs from time to time.

Ever since the kidnapping, Tasha tried to reach out to me but I never accepted any of her calls or entertained her messages. I always felt like since she left my side to be friends with them she could of had something to do with it.

After explaining multiple times that she definitely didn't have anything to do with it, and she wouldn't have warned me if she did, with apologizing for abandoning our close relationship we got back in contact.

I knew it was wrong to be communicating with her first than anyone else but right now I was still confused with figuring out what I wanted to do with the Keyshawn situation. It was Wednesday afternoon and I had already been in New York since Monday.

The first stop I made was my mother's house to see my family. It felt good to be home and I definitely wasn't going to make it long before I go back home again. I was staying at home but that didn't stop me from being in Tasha's bed as my second stop after work purposes.

Through the few times we did FaceTime and text a little crush developed, we're grown not in high school anymore, we acted on our feelings.

"I'm glad we got our bond back." She smiled at me as I straddled her waist playing with the red shirt she had on.

A light smirk stayed on my lips, but my mind once again drifted off. "I love you Trinity, please don't let this be the end." Scoffing I shook my head lifting off of her.

The fuck does he know about love?

"You nervous about later, is that what's on your mind?" Whipping my head back in her direction I studied her features looking at her eyebrow raised.