12

"My farts smell like bananas," Shyan randomly blurted out as I busted out laughing as our hairstylists looked at each other trying to not laugh as well. 

Milano, who was doing her hair moved back a little in disgust thinking she was letting air loose, but in reality, Shyan and I were texting on the low, while sitting across from each other. She wanted to do a quick prank while I recorded.

"They still didn't reach out?" Shyan asked shaking her head moving along. It took me a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about but when I did, I pressed my lips together and huffed.

The Lauren and Demetrius situation. It wouldn't be girl time without a little gossip.

"No. Honestly the whole situation took me by surprise. I understand Keyshawn hasn't been the perfect guy in the past, but regardless it's my decision to forgive and move on with him as a friendship or not." I shook my head being careful not to move too much as my hairstylist finished the last cornrow on my head.

"Trinity I'm sorry," Shyan gave a pout. "I already know how hard it was for you to even communicate with him again, and for someone who calls themselves your brother and a best friend since middle school days, I know this hurts." I could feel the woman spray the ghost bond glue on my hairline, as I gave my friend sad eyes.

"But you need to do what makes you happy. We're young, life is too short for you to listen or move on egg shells because two confused motherfuckers who don't even know what they want in life is working their way in your business, God got you." A tear trickled down my face as I gave her a light smile.

"Aw don't cry pooh."

"Nah, I just love you seriously Shyan. Thank you. I promise I'm not going to make you ever feel like you're alone again," I said seriously earning a smile from her as well. "And now that in a few days I'm bout' to be on break, we can spend more time together. Now tell me about John."

"I don't want to..."

"Why?"

"Cause' you're not good at hiding your emotions on your face. You'll be like oh I hope it works and then have your angry bird face on," chuckling the ladies both applied the hair tie on our edges to lay them down.

"I don't want too much, I want the lace to look like it's coming from my scalp," I quickly told my hairstylist before convincing Shyan to spill.

"He broke up with me and then said we needed a break, I really fuck with him so I understand if he needs a break it will all come back together. Next thing I know he's on Instagram with another girl and she's wearing his hoodie. I asked this mother fucker if he was going to entertain anyone and he said no, but then going to fuck me over behind my back." Watching her continue the story I tried to control my facial expressions as much as possible.

"He still in my inbox apologizing but says he won't leave her for me, I still love him but he's hurting me saying-"

"Their relationship deserves a chance?" She nodded at me knowing what he said. 

"Shyan I would never judge you, I've been  through the same situation with Keyshawn remember? I know how hard it is for you to see someone you love choose someone else over you. Do I want to kill him, yes. Do I knock you for wanting him still, no. Because I don't know what you two have. All I'm telling you is protect your heart and make him miss you to the point that he comes crawling back," I sternly told her swiping my neck mumbling period.

"Thank you Trinity, I love you." 

"I love you too."

-

"Out of all the things you could have asked for a date is the last thing I thought would be on your mind," I looked out the window giving him a dry chuckle as he placed the bag I came into the car that consisted of tools to keep my wig as neat as possible in the back.