Nezu

Izuku sucked in a breath as he gazed up at the towering ‘H’ that was UA highschool. It was a particularly cloudy Sunday, and it was also the day that Nezu and Silver Fox had agreed upon meeting. So, as the situation required, Izuku was wearing his vigilante outfit (dyed hair and all), and standing awkwardly in front of the building. He supposed he was lucky that it was such a dismal day, there was practically nobody out to gawk at him. Izuku flashed a smile when he saw Nezu standing at the gate to let him in, but then remembered that the mask prohibited the principal from seeing it. He fell into step with the quirked animal as they made their way up to what Izuku knew was the principal's office of UA. Izuku counted himself lucky that he was able to meet with Nezu in his office, it meant he would have no problem finding it that Wednesday. The day after the meeting Nezu had asked Izuku (not Silver Fox) to meet him at his office next week on Wednesday, and Izuku was very worried about that. Not only about what the meeting would pertain to, but also about what one-on-one time with the creature as both his vigilante and civilian persona would bring about. Nezu is one of the smartest beings on earth, Izuku has no doubt that, even with his own intelligence, his cover stories would be no match against his principles intellect.

“Silver, we’re here.” Nezu says, snapping Izuku out of his thoughts and pointing at a tall blue door.

“Ah, sorry Nezu, I must’ve spaced out a bit.” Izuku says, briefly looking down at Nezu and then letting his eyes scan the room. Nezu walked over and hopped into his desk chair, Izuku following suit and sitting in the chair situated on the other side of the desk.

“As you know, I’ve called you here because I find you interesting, and I can tell you appreciate intelligent conversation, so I think this’ll be mutually beneficial.” Nezu says, folding his arms in front of him on his desk. Izuku let’s out a light laugh at the formality of the sentence.

“Yes, and no need to be so formal Nezu. I was a bit uptight at the meeting considering what it pertained to, but I think you’ll find that I’m actually very laid back. Shota would call me childish, but that’s just one man's opinion isn’t it?” Izuku says, and Nezu chuckles lightly at the mention of one of his teachers.

“Yes, well, I suppose I should start talking, I am the one who initiated the meeting after all. Before we move onto anything more light-hearted I’d like to address some of the more serious subjects of this meeting, does that sound okay?” Nezu asks.

“Of course.” Izuku says, his light face quickly changing to something more sunken. He looked old, maybe jaded, but it was a large change from a few seconds prior.

“As you know the League of Villains attacked my school. I can’t have that, the safety of my staff and students is of the utmost importance to me. If you have any information on the League that may help bring them into custody, or identify our traitor then I need you to tell me now.” Nezu says, his eyes dark, and his tone solemn.

“I-... I’ve only had one encounter with the League, it was with Shigaraki. I briefly mentioned it at the meeting I called, you must remember. It was a chance meeting, neither of us had reached out to each other to coordinate it. Some of the other League villains were there though. We fought, not for long, and there was no decisive winner. He sicked his Nomu on me before I could get a huge gaige of his fighting style. I’m assuming you know what that monster is right?” Izuku took a pause from his explanation to ask Nezu.

“Yes, it’s nasty, it’s got multiple quirks, one of the students killed it, I’ve no idea how though.” Nezu admitted.

“They must have more than one then, because I killed the one I encountered. You have to aim for the brain, that’s probably the most efficient way other than just cermating the thing.” Izuku says, only partially lying. He did kill the one he encountered, and he was fairly sure that they had more Nomu’s. Plus this information wouldn't be harmful, if they thought there were more they would just be more prepared than necessary, and that’s not a bad thing. Nezu nodded.