Gunshots, New Friends, and Class Reps.

It’s 12:30 am and Izuku yet again finds himself jumping for building to building, looking for something to do, or rather someone to fight, and wishing he had a license so he wouldn’t have to wear this stupid mask all the time. He was definitely a little irritable, and he needed someone who gave him a good reason to punch them other than All Might, that is. When he heard a scream he was very unhappy that people were being hurt, but he was relieved that he would soon get a human punching bag, who he actually had a reason to punch. He jumped down into the alley and told the woman to run, she hastily obliged, as he turned to face his opponent a flash of silver crossed his vision and he barely had time to keep the knife from slashing his face, instead making a deep cut on his left arm. He could see a deranged look in the man's eyes, not that of a crazy person, but that of one who was being controlled. Izuku sighed, guessing that he was dealing with a brainwashing situation, this just kept getting less fun, now he can’t punch the guy because said guy is getting forced to do said terrible act, sometimes Izuku hates having a conscience. The next moments happened almost too quickly for Izuku to comprehend them, the man pulled out a gun, and shot Izuku’s left shoulder, the bang must’ve snapped him out of the brainwashing because the man dropped the gun screamed and ran away. Izuku then staggered to the corner of the alleyway and collapsed, guessing that he would either die here, or pass out for a while. Right then he saw a flash of red above him, and a man with wings swooped down and picked him up. If Izuku was religious then he would probably think that this is it, this is the day he dies. But Izuku was not religious so he did recognize the figure as the number three hero Hawks.

     “Hey! You’re that Silver Fox guy right? Well then I better help you, we wouldn’t want you to die. I’ll just be taking you to a hospital then.” Hawks said, smiling at Izuku like a lazy older brother would.

     “No! NO, hospitals, I hate hospitals, more people to find out my identity.” Izuku couldn’t help but relax a little in the hero's arms.

     “I’m going to find out anyway.” The hero again looks down at the short vigilante.

     “Promise you won't tell anyone, and you wont get me thrown in a jail cell?” Izuku asks, knowing that he doesn’t really have many options.

     “Cross my heart and hope to die.” Hawks says.

     “Fine, drop us at that balcony, '' he says, pointing to the balcony connecting to his bedroom. Hawks smiles and lands them on the balcony. The two of them crawl through the window, Izuku runs to his bedroom door and locks it while Keigo locks the window. Izuku falls onto the bed, ripping his mask off and throwing it across the room.

     “Omg, you’re like 15.”Keigo says, laughing as Izuku strips himself of his shirt to reveal his chest and arms are covered in bandages.

     “And you’re covered in bandages.” Keigo tacks on, a bit more concerned this time.

     “Yeah well, hospitals aren’t my thing.” Izuku comments and hisses when he tries to move his shoulder.

     “There's a fake bottom on my dresser, could you open it and grab the box on top for me?” Izuku asks, and Keigo nods getting down on his knees momentarily.

     “Thank you.” Izuku says popping pain reliever into his mouth and swallowing it. He then grabs a towel and bites down onto it. He unwraps the bandages around his new wounds and discards them, grabbing a pair of tweezers and holding up a mirror in front of his wound. He then uses the tweezers to pull the bullet out of his wound, a tear running down his cheek as he goes red trying not to scream. He takes out the towel, and looks at his wounds. He pours antiseptic on them and hisses as it stings his wounds. He then grabs a needle and some kind of thread and starts to painfully stitch up his stab wound. When he’s done he wraps his arm back up and moves to his shoulder. He tapes gauze over the wound, and bandages that up too.