I was struggling to get off his shoulder when he smacked my ass.

"Stop moving" he said smacking my ass again.

The nerve of this dude. He thought that he could tell me what to do. I was very angry with him right now and my hormones weren't helping. Lately he has been spending more time away and I was sure that there was another woman or just my paranoia.

He walked into our bedroom and placed me on my feet. He looked at me with an intense look before he took a step away from. I was confused as to what he was planning to do.

"Get on the bed and get on your hands on knees" he commanded.

I always liked his dominant side. Sometimes I would provoke him on purpose just to end up having rough make up sex later. He was so gullible at times that he didn't even realize that I was doing it on purpose to get a rise out of him.

This time however, I didn't do it on purpose, but I was still going to enjoy it.

I got on the bed and got on my hands and knees. I scooted to the edge of the bed so that my feet were now dangling off the edge. I was just in my swimsuit so I was very exposed, but I didn't care one bit. It's not like there was anything here that he hasn't seen before.

He came up behind me and ran his hands on my ass that was cover by the swimsuit bottom. He hooked his fingers at either side and dragged it down my legs. I assisted him by lifting my legs off the bed to help him take it off.

"Tesoro, I don't want anyone seeing you like this. Do you understand?" he asked in an authoritative voice.

I nodded as an answer, but he wasn't pleased by this. He smacked my ass, as I fisted the sheets. It was painful at first, but then the pleasure set in.

"Do you understand?" he asked again.

"Yes master" I moaned.

"Who (smack) do (smack) you (smack) belong (smack) to? (smack)"

"You" I moaned.

"I can't hear you sweetheart. I want you to scream it so that everyone can hear who you belong to" he whispered in my ear, before he bit down on it. He released my ear and smacked my ass again.

"YOU. I belong to you Emilio" I screamed as my body shook from the amount of pleasure I was feeling from being spanked.

"Good girl" he kissed my temple and then delivered the final blow.

I screamed as I my body gave out. He held me up by the waist with his arm around me. My butt stung and I was sure that it would be sore enough tomorrow that I won't be able to sit.

He held me there for a moment as my body shook, still recovering from the previous events. He kissed my back and ran his hands over my sore ass cheeks.

"Are you ok Tesoro?" he whispered peppering my skin with kisses.

"Yes" I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot, the part connecting my neck to my shoulder.

"Good. Because I'm not done with you yet"

I was flipped over so that I was now on my back. He held my parted legs in his hands as he leaned over my body to kiss me. Our lips were moving in sync and I couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

He groaned as he left my mouth and kissed all over my face. He moved lower and undid the bra so that he could suck on my nipples. I was a moaning mess, holding him close to me and running my hands through his hair.

"Fuck. I want you so bad" he let out in a raspy voice.

"Please" I begged.

"I don't want to hurt the baby" he voiced his concern.