PT.2 C H A P T E R SIX

Start from the beginning

I frowned and pulled her closer to me as I pressed a kiss to her forehead again. "And with that, I was like I am not losing the love of my life over some bullshit. So, that next day, I signed up for therapy."

"I want you to do it for you though, not for me."

She nodded. "I know. At first it was for you but then after talking, I realized how much I just needed it for me. So now I just want to learn to cope, learn to let go, and continue to heal."

All of this with just a month.. wow.

I smiled and looked at my ring before sliding it off of my finger and holding it in the palm of my hand. "You are still the woman that I love, that never changed." She looked up at me before glancing back at the ring. "Let it stay this time, okay? Until I replace it with an engagement ring."

Her lips pulled into a smile as I slid it back onto her ring finger. "An engagement ring huh?" I nodded and watched her stare at the ring. "I like big diamonds." I smirked and she slowly looked up at me with squinted eyes. "Don't-"

"Shine bright like a diamond!" I sung loudly and she groaned, her head dropping into my chest. "Toniiighhht!" She placed her hand on my mouth with a laugh but I pulled it away and tried to keep singing. "We're beautiful-"

Her lips were suddenly on mine and I instantly shut up, my heart speeding up like a motherfucker. Her soft hands slid from my face to rest on the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

"Are y'all gonna fuck?" I pulled back with a huff at Melissa's voice. "Because if so, can I have the rest of the food?"

I looked over at her as she stood at the doorway with a smirk. "I missed you up until now- yo." I quickly dusted off my pants when she flicked the ash of her blunt at me. "Why you buggin?"

She waved me off. "Your phones ringing, Rob."

"Why you ain't bring it?" She said with a huff before raising up, Melissa shrugging and following after her.

And so that left me.

I looked out at the sky that was showcasing alluring colors from the sunset, a smile on my lips because I knew I was on my simp shit and I was proud of it too.

And in that moment, I know exactly what I needed to do..

"Hello?"

"Mommy, guess what th-"

Rihanna's POV

"The hell do you want?" I said with a scowl as Aubrey called me from a number that wasn't his.

"Damn we hostile now huh?" When I didn't reply, he sighed. "I miss you girl, what have you been up to?"

He had to be joking right? No like, for real... I don't remember him being this stupid.

"Aubrey I told you not to call me anymore. All you do is set out to ruin my relationships, stay ghost, aight?"

He huffed. "You still tripping over that wannabe nigga? She ain't even worth your time man. There's nothing special about her, Robyn, you can find another penniless, egotistic, hot head around the corner." My fists clenched automatically. "I don't even know why you waste your time with these jokes anyways. I can give you everything and more."

My eyes closed and I tried to do what my therapist taught me. Not everything was worth yelling about. I could get my point across without losing my shit.

"Drake." I said sternly and exhaled heavily. "There has never been anything there for us, one. And two, You have no idea who Y/n is to be speaking on her name like that, you hear me? She's done more for me in nine months than you have in nine years."