Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor

Start from the beginning

"Luke..I am so sorry," she begins. 

"Sky its not you fault and I'm alive and I'm okay," I say to her my voice breaking slightly. 

"Are you really okay?" 

"To be honest I don't feel quite myself right now. Whatever that alien did...it almost feels like, it felt different like the time Rakweed made me ill. Plus he managed to knock me out with something that might of been on his nails or something he can do being an alien but with my genes changing I didn't think that be possible," I tell her the truth Sky being the only one I could talk to about this and open up to about this right now. 

"We need to get you out of here if he can affect you like that, Luke. I am worried about you," says Sky softly. 

"I'm worried about me," I laugh to try cheer her up even if it made her smile for a second it has to be better then nothing. 

"Any ideas?" she asks me as my eyes begin to adjust to the darkness to notice that she wasn't that far from me also chained up to a chair and almost lost it right then when I spot the nasty cut to her forehead and a bruise already coming up on her left arm. 

"He is going to pay for hurting you," I sigh in frustration. 

"You realise aliens like him do it for fun. He is trying to get at you," she informs me. 

"I do know that. But why me?"

"I wish I could answer that in the right way. But I think its because no matter what is happening no matter what is chucked at you Luke, you will fight and you will stand up and I think a lot of people or aliens feel threatened by that. I have always looked up to you the first time I met you on video cam. Mum talked about you and I could tell how much she loved you and how much you meant to her. You was the first real thing that came into her life apart from the Doctor and the aliens. The first thing to make her feel she could live some sort of normal life. Mum loved you Luke, and that made me come to love you too. You are brilliant more then you probably will ever know," says Sky a tear falling from her left eye. 

"Hey don't cry Sky or you make me cry," I half laugh half hold back the tears. 

"I believe that is his first real mistake. Leaving this unguarded," we suddenly hear a voice from outside. 

A moment later the door is opened and in came Jack bending down slightly to avoid hitting his head on the top of the door since its so small. 

"Jack I really am happy to see you," I smile at him. 

"I sometimes wonder if your middle name is trouble. Luke trouble Smith, has a nice ring to it," he says as he comes over and pulls out some sort of small gun that goes right through the chains tying me to the chair. He offers his hand to help me to my feet and I take it gracefully. He goes over to Sky and helps her up after once the chains are cut. 

"Apart from us three everyone is now in the house and the house as he said is in a time freeze," says Jack. 

"Why only leave Luke and I out here and you I am guessing," says Sky. 

"While everyone is in that time freeze in some sense they are safe. Whoever isn't..the Doctor will not know are safe. I have crossed paths with this alien before and you must know he is here for revenge against the Doctor."

"That much I know not much else."

"His plan is to use us first to make the Doctor suffer," says Jack. 

"Yeah but are we really the best ones to do that to though?"

"You two are perfect for it. I mean you realise the Doctor has a soft spot for you Luke because Sarah Jane loved you dearly and he loved her dearly. Its why he asked you to go for a trip with him in the Tardis, why he got Paul to protect you. Your like a son he never really got to have. And well you will protect Sky with your life Luke and he knows that make it triple as hard for the Doctor to watch. He was here in your house trying to figure out a way to find you to locate the Judoon who was looking Rem I guess. Lets get you as far as possible for now till we can figure out a proper plan. Doctor will kill me if either one of you die here," says Jack as we head towards the door. 

I let Sky follow Jack first and I followed behind but that sudden feeling that came on early when I knew something was wrong had come back. "Jack wait," I begin but I stop in my tracks as something hits Jack right in the chest forcing him back into Sky before they both hit directly into me and it was with such force we hit right through the wall to find ourselves back out in our garden.  We had been trapped in some sort of small out building that had not been in the garden before until now. 

I hear a loud laugh nearby before I see Sky being pulled roughly off me in such a manner I found the energy to get straight to my feet and attack at whoever was miss treating my sister. 

It is the blue alien, he let go off Sky quite quickly when I threw myself at him. He grabbed my arm hard and twisted with such force I heard a loud crack sickening me as the pain shot up my arm. 

I fell to the floor shaking ever so slightly. "Now try help your sister," he laughs as he leaves me on the ground going for Sky once more. 

That will not stop me. I moved my leg and made him roughly fall on his face on the pavement. Sky had moved towards me helping me to my feet but being careful of my arm. "Shit," she whispered. 

"It is going to be," I begin as we are both pushed to the ground from the blue alien and I scream in pain at the impact. 

Sky is now punching and kicking the alien in pure rage. I watch as the street lights begin to flicker and burst all down the street. "Leave my brother alone!" she screams. 

"Sky," I begin but I watch in horror as the blue alien chucks my sister like a rag doll half way across the garden and she smashes through the garden wall. 

I try to get up to ensure my sister is going to be okay but the blue alien decides to step right on my left leg. "You aren't going anywhere Luke Smith," he smirks. 

I look up at him trying to ignore the pain," Fuck you!" I shout at him as I use my only decent arm to pull him roughly to the floor which he didn't see coming as I look around frantically to figure out what had happened to Jack. 

The blue alien grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me roughly to my feet but kept held of my hair, "Now you will suffer Doctor for all you did to me!" he shouts as he pulls out a knife. 

I knew I had to do something now or he is going to kill me. The knife comes towards me and I...

//////

End of chapter 62. 

Cliff hanger!!

needs editing.