The one where they meet 2 little boys

(EDITED)

"HARRY!" I scream as loud as I can.

It is midnight and I'm 36 weeks pregnant, so 8 months.

I just went to the toilet when just before I reached the toilet, I felt water in my pants.

At first I thought I peed in my pants, but quickly came to the conclusion that my water broke.

Harry enters the bathroom with a sleepy head, a worried look on his face. "Everything okay? What's wrong?"

I point to my pants and see him gasp. "Lou! The babies are coming!"

"No shit sherlock, help me!" he quickly comes into action and takes the bag with the things.

He helps me to the car and meanwhile calls some people like our parents.

"very good babe, just hold on." I growl, my hormones everywhere "Never again children Styles!"

He starts laughing. "We'll see about that, darling."

A while later (skip givin birth cuz hey why not 😂)

"Amazing job, lou. Im very proud" Harry smiles as he holds Darius, the eldest.

After a 6 hours of pain, the twins were born. Darius Edward Styles and Charlie William Styles, 2 little boys which im in love with already, same goes for Harry.

They are both like a kinda mix of us. Darius has brown curls, the same color as my hair and blue eyes.

Charlie has green eyes and a bit waves, Harry's color hair.

They are both beautiful.

"Hazz?"

"Yes honey?"

"I love you and our boys so much."

"Same goes for me darling, the feeling is mutual."