The one where he says yes

(EDITED)

It's 1pm. Harry is at work since he had a emergency meeting. Im at home watching tv with the little boys.

Well, I am, but you get it.

Apart from the tiredness and cravings im doing great! Harry takes good care of me and sometimes he isn't even too overprotective.

He doesn't want me to go out alone anymore and I even cant walk upstairs by myself with his rules.

Not that I mind, I mean its for the best. Still, its annoying sometimes and with my moodswings and randomly crying, it sometimes causes arguments.

Luckily its always over within a second and we're all good again.

I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the can with pickles I just wanted to get.

Dear lou,

At the moment im not doin a emergency meeting but oh well, when you will see where I am you won't be mad at me for sure

Go to the beach and the rest will show itself...

-H xx

I smiled and did what he told me to do. I drove the 30 minute drive and arrived at the beach shortly after.

I walked down and enjoyed the noices of the sand below me. Suddenly I felt 2 hands grabbing my waist. "Hello my love." I turned around and there was he, the man that makes me so happy, who will give me 2 little boys soon, the man who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Hi hazz," I said and kissed him.

"You know why we're here?" I shook my head.

"I always came here to collect memories. Always when I got new toys or new friends I took them here. I would walk here for hours or sometimes just talk for a minute with my friends." i saw him smiling and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Louis, do you know where I want to kiss you right now?" I chuckled, he was being random.

"On my cheek?"

He shook his head

"My lips?"

"Nope."

"My nose?"

Again a no

"Then where?" I wondered.

He grabbed my hand, the other placed on my belly

"In a church with our family and friends where we both say 'i do'." He gets on one knee and grabs a silver box out of his pocket. "Louis William Tomlinson, would you do me a honor and marry me?"

As answer I kiss him. Its not a kiss of lust and dominance, its full of love and passion, like it has to be that way.

When we pull away we just smile at each other, foreheads rested against each other. Words weren't needed, we both thought the same....