The one where they say 3 words

(EDITED)

"Louis, i've been thinking," Harry looked at me nervously.

He had been restless all day. Walking around the house, rambling the whole time. Louis thought it was weird but said nothing about it, if there was anything Harry would tell it himself.

And probably this moment he was going to do that. I took his hands to calm him down. "Take your time."

He nodded, knowing that I also knew something was going on. I started to worry a little bit because I saw how much he started to sweat.

I hope it's a good thing, but we'll see. Whatever it is I will be there for him.

"Louis we have been together for a few months now-"

"Yes I know, I am part of the relationship you know?" I laughed to brighten up the atmosphere a bit.

It worked because he laughed but soon his face changed back to serious.

"I want you to move in with me."

I looked at him open-mouthed and looking back I think I must have looked like a fish.

"I want to you to move in with me, because I love you Louis," he sighed and gave me a small smile. "I know it's fast but I love you from the first day I saw you in that beautiful dress of yours.

I was mean because I thought that feeling would go away, I didn't want to, but at that age I didn't think you could ever get the feeling, the bond we already had back then-"

I cut him off by kissing him. "I love you too, so f*cking much."

We loved each other, and at that moment I knew we were meant to be, and always would be like this. All lovey dovey and with each other.

Its amazing and I love it, just like I love him...

《《《《《《《《《《

Does somebody like this?