The one where he sees him again

(EDITED)

His forest green eyes, curly brown hair, all still the same as the last time I saw him years ago. I must say he hasn't gotten uglier, I never found him ugly to be honest, pretty handsome more likely.

He wore tight, black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt, chelsea boots underneath to finish it off.

Back then his stupid remarks were what made it ruinous, since the rest seemed almost perfect.

He walked over to me with a small smile on his face. "Hello, Louis, long time no see." he looked me straight into the eyes.

I swear that electric shocks went through my body that moment. His green eyes, they seemed even greener in close up and not anything like I remembered, they weren't that beautiful last time...

"Uh is everything okay, Louis?" I snapped out of my trans and nodded. "Im fine, Harold." I walked into the house, keeping the door open for him to follow me and luckily he understood since i heard foorsteps behind me.

"Nice house you have," he said, ignoring my last comment and I turned around. "Cut the shit, we both know you don't like to be here."

He almost seemed hurt that moment and guilt washed over me but I tried not to show it. He took a step forward so that our faces were so close I could feel the air of him breathing in my face. "I apologize for that, my behavior wasn't the best, we were young, Louis."

"Doesn't mean I cried multiple nights because you didn't liked my dress." I I faltered out and closed my mouth quickly.

He looked down guilty. "I apologize for that too, I didn't knew that."

I smiled, seeing he really seemed to be sincerely. "fresh start?" I stretched out my hand for him to shake.

He returned the smile and shook my hand. "I would love to."

We stared into each others eyes before he turned around. "Oh and Louis?"

"Yes?"

"I need to say, you look beautiful tonight."