The one where they are boyfriends

(EDITED)

"You know Louis it may sound strange but now that we have been together for a while it seems okay to talk to you about it" Harry stared at the ceiling, his arms behind his head.

I looked sideways. "You know you can tell me anything."

He hummed and sat up against the back of the bed we were lying on, my bed to be exact.

Mom and Anne were doing fun things together as always and now that they knew about our relationship their trips were even longer, for sure to talk about us and give us space, something I appreciated.

I laughed at that thought. They were so happy when we told them and fully supported us, we're glad to have such supportive mothers.

"Louis, are you listening?"

I sat up. "Ehm no sorry, what did you say hazz?"

He rolled his eyes, something he seemed to take over from me "Dreamer, so what I was saying, I was wondering something."

I took his hand in mine and played with the rings he was wearing "Well, what is it?"

"I thought about my future, our future now that you're in it, because I can't imagine a future without you now."

I put my hand over my mouth dramatically. "What have you been doing all these years without me harold."

He hit me playfully and I laughed. "I see exactly the same babe, the feeling is mutual."

"Do you want kids Louis? Like later?" He then asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, eleven to be precise," I said very seriously

"Why eleven?" He giggled.

I shrugged. "We can create a football team, well, if they don't get those long slouchy legs from you." I now almost fell of the bed from laughing, simply by my own statement.

He rolled his eyes but smiled, "Eleven is it then, my little lou."