The one where they are cute (like always)

(EDITED)

I'm tired, so so tired. I dont know if its due the weather or me being a lazy ass, but I don't mind anyway.

Hazz and I slept in till 12 and got brunch delivered by Starbucks around the corner. Its now a month since we moved into our new appartment and I honestly love it.

It feels like home and its amazing. I know Harry thinks the same and I really couldn't be happier with him.

He's so sweet and I must say I always was a bit skeptical about soulmates, but that was before I met Harry.

It seems like our bond gets stronger by the day and that I even love him more, if that's even possible.

At the moment we're sitting on the couch, well Harry is sitting with me between his legs. Mom called today to let us know she and Anne will visit us tommorow, but Harry and I didn't made a move to clean the house yet.

Not that its needed, its clean, just a bit messy maybe but yea who doesn't have that?

I noticed that the last weeks im feeling more tired then usual, and I have morning sickness sometimes.

We at first thought I just ate something wrong, but since it wont go away Harry made a appointment at the doctors.

I wasn't happy with that at first but I know its for the best and that Harry is meaning it well, so I will go.

Oh well, as long as Harry is here I can handle everything...

《《《《《《

So many ideas, but less people to read it 😅😂