"Ahhmm ok guys see you tomorrow" bogum ran to his home before waving his hands......

"Kookie what happend to him??....i'm scared" tae asked with pouty lips

"Nothing baby.....come i will send you home"

Jimin and yoongi was staring at eachother.......

"Come with me....."
Yoongi grabbed jimin's wrist and led him to their car........girls were looking jealously at jimin and tae.....tae follwed jungkook like a puppy....

Jungkook get in the drivers seat.......tae get in the front seat......yoongi and jimin were in the back seat........yoongi always looking at jimin......jimin is looking ouside the glass.....he is not enjoying the outside view....he is thinking a lot of things in his mind about yoongi....

'Why he act like this....why did he use the word "Mine"....Ahhhh i am totally confused......i thought he likes tae....but it seems not like that'...he shrugged his thoughts when yoongi makes fake coughs.....

After some minutes......

Jungkook noticed that tae is fully upset....and yoongi is always looking at jimin....then he made a plan in his mind....

"Taetae do you want chocolate ice cream" jungkook asked cause he know tae never said no for that......

"Haaaa i want.....i want......" tae said while clapping his hands...

"Then come with me cutie"

Jungkook parked the car on the road side......lifted up the door glasses and put the AC on.....then tae went out from the car......Before jungkook leaving, he looked at yoongi....

"Take your own time" Jungkook said with a smirk which yoongi smiled back......jimin looked both of them puzzled......

Then jungkook closed the door and moved to the ice cream parlour with tae....

After a while.......

"How is your study?" Yoongi asked at jimin who is nervous to talk with the other.......

"Going well"

"Ahhh...who is that girl?"

"Who??"

"That one.....who k___issed your ch__cheek"

"Ahhh..... my classmate.... mia"

"Hmmm"

"Do you l__ike h_her?I mean you love her?"

"No....never"

"Hmmmm good"

"What?"

Yoongi was very nervous....he can't look in others eyes.....he take a deep breath and looked jimin.......jimin was already scared.....

"I Love You...." yoongi said with all courage

"What?"

"I said I love you and i want you"

Jimin looked eyes widened.....he was shocked at that sudden confession....

"But....you should think about it one's more....cause you don't know anything about me.....my parents....." yoongi cuts it

"I know everything......and i just don't care about your past and present......i want you in future......only you..."

Jimin's eyes filled with tears....he looked down......yoongi unpluged his seat belt and moved near jimin.... he lifted up his head with his fingers and leaned towards him........he unplugged jimin's seat belt too...... put his hand on jimin's waist and pulled him closer......their face is colser.... he wiped jimin's tears........