TRUST AND LOYALTY

"Don't trust people whose feelings change with time... Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes."

Explanation:-

As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have real ones. People nowadays don't know the true meaning of friendship, love, caring, trust, and loyalty. People always suddenly miss you more once they see how much happier you are without them. Learn the real from fake... And down worry about the mistakes you make. There are no mistakes in your life, just lessons. The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through the hard times and laugh with you after the hard times pass.

"Base yourself in trust and loyalty. Don't be a companion with those who are not your moral equal. When you make a mistake, Don't hesitate to correct it."

Explanation

When we make a mistake, we should be dare enough to correct it. Maybe by correcting our mistake may not totally turn our mistake into right but it will make somebody's heart heal. Always remember that. People don't mind when their best friend or some one close to them make a mistake. But if we don't correct them, we will be their worst enemies who is trying to get them down. There should be a person who always points out at our mistakes. Never feel bad that somebody pointed out your mistake, be happy there is someone to correct you.

"Trust is earned, respect is given and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three.

Explanation:

Trust is not any money to be earned easily. It is very difficult to earn somebody's trust. Once we are trusted by someone we should never break their trust. It hurts when someone who trusted the most betrays you. It hurts that why did I trust someone that blindly without knowing properly about the person. People give respect to us by our character and sometimes by the position we are in. But remember the thing no body may or may not remember our job after we die, but they remember our good deed and good character and respect us when we are not there also. There will also be some people who respects us when we are there and back bite about us when we are not there, this is also famously known as betraying the person, it's okay if you don't respect the person but never ever back bite about someone you will know the pain when you experience the same thing.And karma never leaves you it will hit you in the worst possible way. Being loyal to someone who trust and respect us is good, but never be loyal to the ones who don't respect you nor trust you, it's waste of time and you will be betrayed. So in short think before you trust someone, be loyal to someone or insult someone.

- TEEN FIX SUCCESS MANTRA TEAM..