I held her face with both my hands and looked at her.

"I will miss you a lot Bela",I said rubbing her cheek with my thumb.

She looked at me with a longing in her eyes. I angled her face and slowly brushed my lips against hers.

She clutched my tee tightly and closed her eyes. I started kissing her slowly.
And she responded to the kiss for the first time.

I sucked on her lower lip and she did the same with my upper lip. It was a slow kiss with no hurry. I felt her longing and love towards me in that kiss.

Her hands left my tee and went to clutch my hair. I tilted my head deepenening the kiss.

We both were kissing passionately.I left her lips when I felt she was breathless. Our foreheads were resting against each other. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were still in my hairs.

We were breathing heavily due to our kissing session. I opened my eyes and saw her. She too was looking at me,a small smile at corner of her lips.

I again crashed my lips looking into her eyes. She closed her eyes clutching my hairs tightly.

I was smooching her lips while she was sucking my lower lip making sounds.

I loved hearing that sound from our touches.

I left her lips and started kissing her jaw and going down to her neck.I dipped my face in her neck and bit her slowly.

"Mahirrr...", she moaned hugging me tightly.

I sucked that spot easing her pain. She was roaming her hands on my back.

I slowly clutched the hem of her top to take it off. Her grip was becoming tight now. I slowly raised her top till her stomach.

We heard Mahira crying. She pushed me lightly setting her top and looked at me.

I was rubbing my nape looking at her. She was blushing looking at me and went out of the room immediately.

The fuck was I going to do?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

What was I going to do?

My harmones are playing with me. I dint had sex from two years. My last time was when Bani was conceived with Mahira.

Of course I'm a man, I too have needs. But I'm not a pervert to get into her pants like this.

I can't get close to her until I give her what she deserves in our relationship. I need to express my feelings for her.

She has done her part,I need to do my part now.

I went to lobby and saw Bela sitting with Mahira in her lap.

Mahira was still sleeping sitting on Bela.

I went and sat beside her. She looked at me and turned her gaze blushing.

"Dadda",Mahira saw me and settled on my lap still sleeping,hugging my torso.

Bela runned into kitchen immediately after giving Mahira to me.

She is shy. Or maybe embarrassed just like me.

But I should stop feeling like that, she loves me and I too.

And I'm her husband and she is my wife.

There is nothing to regret.

I'm not going to office today as I'm leaving tomorrow to NY.

I want to spend some time with these both today. But I created an embarrassment between us.