MFV : 27

"I don't know, Niki. I've tried asking." Yeonjun mumbled into his phone, standing in the corner of the basement. The boys were in the room, and Yeonjun had just excused himself to grab a call.

"Well, try asking again, Boss. We need to know how Subaru was killed. Your uncle really wants to know." Niki said through the phone, and Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Well, tell uncle that I've tried getting information, but it's not working. People don't just spill stuff easily. I've gotta go now. Bye." Yeonjun said quickly, and then cut the call.

When Yeonjun turned around, his eyes widened.

Taehyun stood there, confused look on his face.

Shit.

"Oh, Tae. What happened?" Yeonjun asked nonchalantly, and Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who were you talking to?" Taehyun asked, and Yeonjun gulped, seeing the dubious look on Taehyun's face.

"No one. Just my friend." Yeonjun said quickly, enough to not stutter, and before Taehyun could ask more questions, Yeonjun moved past him.

"Come on, let's go in. Seonghwa's probably looking for us."

Taehyun nodded hesitantly, and Yeonjun clearled his throat and walked into the room. The moment he walked in, Soobin turned his head towards him and his eyes lit up. Beomgyu and Seonghwa were on the side, quarreling about something or the other as usual. Soobin was sitting on his own, and smiled giddily when Yeonjun came in.

Yeonjun felt something in his heart. That feeling that he felt every time he saw the boy. Like his insides were pulsing and contracting, and his organs forming a whirlpool every time Soobin smiled.

Yeonjun walked up to Soobin and tapped him, gesturing him to sit on his lap, "Hello there, dollie." Yeonjun said, and Soobin began giggling, hitting Yeonjun's arm.

"You're a meanie." Soobin said, and Yeonjun tickled his waist, but looked at him with a fond smile.

"Aw, what did I do?" Yeonjun asked, pouting. Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's face and gave him a kiss.

Yeonjun closed his eyes, feeling Soobin's pretty soft lips against his.

Fuck. Yeonjun could kiss him forever.

Yeonjun opened his eyes slowly and saw Soobin biting down on his lip.

"You weren't there when I woke up! You always wake up before me! Next time wake me up too-" Soobin said, and Yeonjun felt a little pang in his heart.

He can never wake Soobin up because he never fully gets to sleep with him. Getting 2 or 3 hours of sleep is something Yeonjun has accustomed himself to, but he feels bad for never getting to properly sleep with Soobin.

"Sorry. Won't do it again, doll." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin smiled, and let Yeonjun snuggle his head to Soobin's chest.

"Ahem. That's enough, you two." Seonghwa cleared his throat, and both pulled away, flustered. Soobin bit his lip and turned towards Seonghwa.